Rosebetz

the GazettE 【LIVE IN SUMMER 17「BURST INTO A BLAZE 3 」and HERESY LIMITED TOUR

Who got a ticket?

I'll be going alone for a weekend from Tokyo, so let me know if you're in the same position!

12 minutes ago, TheZigzagoon said:

Am I the only one who thinks they'll announce a new album and/or 15th anniversary live DVD here?

Almost sure they are gonna annonce a new album there and I would love if they release a dvd of the 15th anniversary live cause the setlist was bomb

4 hours ago, Takadanobabaalien said:

Re-recordings seems to be in fashion now. Would be cool if they re-recorded some early stuff. 

I think songs like Wakaremichi, Haru ni chirikeri, Best Friends, Wife, Machibouke no kohen de, Shiawase na hibi etc etc need re-recording, I'd love a full indies period re-recording album

4 hours ago, Kiryu999 said:

Almost sure they are gonna annonce a new album there and I would love if they release a dvd of the 15th anniversary live cause the setlist was bomb

That 15th anniversary live NEEDS a DVD, I'm honestly envious of those who got to experience that!

2 hours ago, Saishu said:

Traces Vol. 2 tells me it wouldn't. 

Traces Vol.2 was alright, the downfall was that they took on a big task by not having a sound guy master the stuff for them etc, instead they did it all themselves (I think Uruha was their sound guy for the most of it, and I read that it was a challenge for him)

4 hours ago, Takadanobabaalien said:

Re-recordings seems to be in fashion now. Would be cool if they re-recorded some early stuff. 

I'd love to hear their older stuff re-recorded. 絲 is one of my favourites from TRACES 2, and it's a shame that it and reila are the only pre-NIL re-recording. I still enjoy TRACES 2 very much, but I still think that most (if not all) of the post-STACKED RUBBISH songs were unnecessary to include, and it would have been better to instead re-record more 2002-2004 songs.

2 minutes ago, Takadanobabaalien said:

@Seimeisen@TheZigzagoon Yeah, that's what I'm thinking as well. Basically their first collection album (Dainihon Itangeishateki Noumiso Gyaku Kaiten Zekkyou Ongenshuu) re-recorded would be very cool. 

I was gonna reference that album but I forgot its name XD I'd pay good money for it to be fair

I mean, I'm aware that Traces Vol. 2 was basically recorded and mixed entirely by the band, but beyond that I really just didn't like how sterile and soulless the actual performances were. It was cool to listen to out of curiosity, but I haven't felt the need to listen to it instead of the original recordings at all. And I'm convinced that Kai is not playing on the album. 

1 hour ago, TheZigzagoon said:

How come?

I think the drums are programmed. I don't have hard evidence, I'm just going by how the drums sound. Maybe he did play on the album and the awful production is what's making his performance sound robotic, but at the moment my money is on programmed drums. 

Also, when you take into consideration that the band took on the production themselves, it kind of hints at maybe Traces Vol. 2 was put together quickly (and cheaply) to fulfill record label requirements. And if that's the case, cutting corners by not recording live drum tracks would cut down on time and cost. Plus Kai was suspiciously absent in interviews about the album. 

9 hours ago, Saishu said:

I think the drums are programmed. I don't have hard evidence, I'm just going by how the drums sound. Maybe he did play on the album and the awful production is what's making his performance sound robotic, but at the moment my money is on programmed drums. 

Also, when you take into consideration that the band took on the production themselves, it kind of hints at maybe Traces Vol. 2 was put together quickly (and cheaply) to fulfill record label requirements. And if that's the case, cutting corners by not recording live drum tracks would cut down on time and cost. Plus Kai was suspiciously absent in interviews about the album. 

I never actually considered any of that, we'll never know, but I guess it's a possibility

5 hours ago, WhirlingBlack said:

Was this setlist chosen by vote? If so then their fans should feel bad about themselves.  Honestly.

Some of the were I believe, INSIDE BEAST came top (I blame vk noobs and gaze weebs for that one)