Rosebetz

the GazettE 【LIVE IN SUMMER 17「BURST INTO A BLAZE 3 」and HERESY LIMITED TOUR

The Gazette maybe surprisingly didnt announce a new release like they always do but they are set to hold a MAJOR GIG  in SUMMER!!

Also they will have a short HERESY TOUR for members though...

170310_2.jpg

170310_1.jpg

Edited by Rosebetz

40 minutes ago, Seimeisen said:

Shit, now I'm thinking of postponing my trip to Japan for an entire month so I can catch this show

haha, I'm pretty hyped about seeing them too. thinking if I should try to plan my trip accordingly

2 hours ago, TheZigzagoon said:

Starting to get the feeling that the Gazette care more about Heresy members than "ordinary" fans

of course they do, why wouldn't they...they have to cater to their money$$$$ source

3 hours ago, emmny said:

of course they do, why wouldn't they...they have to cater to their money$$$$ source

That's true, but I just feel like fans who can't necessarily afford the fee to join Heresy are left out of the mix a lot 

I honestly don't understand the complaining about anything HERESY related.

- it's 50 bucks for an entire year. If you can't afford that, how would you be able to afford a concert ticket, new album (I mean, I don't download albums of my favorite band), merch or trip to Japan?

- you really can't expect them to tour outside of Japan that often either.

- many bands/artists do something similar, but you hardly hear anything about that.

the 15th anniversary gig was amazing and I'll try to get a ticket for the summer too ♡

Edit: Btw, don't start the typical "you must have rich parents etc." crap. I'm currently living in Tokyo, which wasn't easy to achieve, and studying/working my butt off here :]

Edited by xLIZ4

4 hours ago, xLIZ4 said:

I honestly don't understand the complaining about anything HERESY related.

- it's 50 bucks for an entire year. If you can't afford that, how would you be able to afford a concert ticket, new album (I mean, I don't download albums of my favorite band), merch or trip to Japan?

- you really can't expect them to tour outside of Japan that often either.

- many bands/artists do something similar, but you hardly hear anything about that.

the 15th anniversary gig was amazing and I'll try to get a ticket for the summer too ♡

Edit: Btw, don't start the typical "you must have rich parents etc." crap. I'm currently living in Tokyo, which wasn't easy to achieve, and studying/working my butt off here :]

You've got a point. And I'm not one to call the "rich parents" card, as I myself work hard to earn money for things. I wanted to join Heresy, I just don't see the benefits.

I'm not knocking anyone for joining. I guess I just question why they made that 15th anniversary tour Heresy only when plenty of fans will want to attend that. 

One of the benefits is that you can join the HERESY limited live!!

Of course they know many fans would like to attend the 15 anniversary live, but making it HERESY limited is kind of promotion for the fan club and let those joining the fan club enjoy their benefits.

get y'alls eyes checked this looks like a vistlip/rshitei look with a bit more goth slut vibes coming from uruHOE and the vocalist of nocturnal bloodlust...oh wait...nvm thats ruki

NEXT!!!

Edited by emmny

2 hours ago, emmny said:

get y'alls eyes checked this looks like a vistlip/rshitei look with a bit more goth slut vibes coming from uruHOE and the vocalist of nocturnal bloodlust...oh wait...nvm thats ruki

NEXT!!!

1200mh.gif