Spike760

kein

kein

171692.jpg

1997 - 2000

Lineup:

Vocalist: Mako (deadman)

Guitar: Reo (Gullet, lynch.)

Guitar/Bass: Yukino (Gullet, lynch., The Studs)

Bass/Guitar: Aie (deadman, The Studs)

Drums: Hibiki (BLAST, The Studs)

This was from a long time ago as you can see, but all of them went onto amazing bands. This is suppoesdily one of the best Nagoya Kei bands, has anyone ever heard them, or know where to hear them?

I've never heard of them but they must have been good because they got a pretty good band line up all the members went on to good bands.

Hmm, I had never actually seen a picture of them before. o_O I have a single of theirs, want me to upload it?

wtf is up with kein having so many songs they performed on their last live but like 3 singles?????? +1 on reuniting kein to record all their live songs that never made it to the studio

I remember there was a huge last live report with photos in some old magazine, but i can't find it now. Maybe Fool's Mate?

Can somebody tell me which number? Or maybe somebody has scans?

I remember there was a huge last live report with photos in some old magazine, but i can't find it now. Maybe Fool's Mate?

Can somebody tell me which number? Or maybe somebody has scans?

something like this? e-mail me at [email protected] , i can send you some scanned photos.

w4kTY3Zw_Ac.jpg

Its weird, I LOVE deadman, but kein is kinda meh to me... I havent listen to them much lately, can any of you suggest a song?

Sign in to follow this