Roberto_Inz

たつひ (Tatsuhi) ex-ZORO new band "RUMCAT" has formed

OMG! ! ! ! ;___; YASS YASS YAAAAAASSS

Gotta admit I didn't see this coming and I'm really glad Tapi-chan is doing what he want, like Ryuuji and his art/electro(?) music project with this other japanese guy.

Can't wait for their PV♥ I'm kinda surprised of this new look of Tapi, like I knew he was updating his last profile pictures wearing such looks (not girly at all...) but at least he's in a girl band? he'll still be a woman to all us though:roll: I missed his bass skills.

16 minutes ago, kukew said:

OMG! ! ! ! ;___; YASS YASS YAAAAAASSS

Gotta admit I didn't see this coming and I'm really glad Tapi-chan is doing what he want, like Ryuuji and his art/electro(?) music project with this other japanese guy.

Can't wait for their PV♥ I'm kinda surprised of this new look of Tapi, like I knew he was updating his last profile pictures wearing such looks (not girly at all...) but at least he's in a girl band? he'll still be a woman to all us though:roll: I missed his bass skills.

I miss your girly style, but he's so cute in both ♥

TAPIIIIIII

I was just thinking about him the other day and hoping he'd come back since Ryuji has. Fuck yesss.

Rimcat... Rumcat... Hmmmmmmmmm, really makes one think

so this is sika bambi # 2 (I wonder how are those flops doing r.n.)

7 hours ago, kukew said:

I'm kinda surprised of this new look of Tapi, like I knew he was updating his last profile pictures wearing such looks (not girly at all...) but at least he's in a girl band? he'll still be a woman to all us though:roll: I missed his bass skills.

didn't he ditch androgynous looks completely during last year of ZORO when they signed to some no1curr idol management agency? his live concert looks were more or less same as this one.

I appreciate the delicate tongue in cheek irony of bundling him with two heffas, both looking aeons more basic than 2004 Tat-chan.

On 06/03/2017 at 11:40 PM, Zalemu said:

TAPIIIIIII

I was just thinking about him the other day and hoping he'd come back since Ryuji has. Fuck yesss.

have you found something about WHITEHEAD first mini album? can't find anywhere not even one song,only short versions

Omg, I wasn't ready :blink: I'm really glad he has a new band, but his new look is really confusing. I was wondering which of the two girls he could be on the picture, I didn't even look at the guy on the right... I'm not a fan of music either. I must admit I'm a little disappointed, but why not! 

Sounds like Zoro with a different vocalist. Idk how I feel about it.

4 hours ago, Gichi Gichi said:

have you found something about WHITEHEAD first mini album? can't find anywhere not even one song,only short versions

Nope.