Sign in to follow this  
Alkaloid

竜弥 (Ryuya) (ex-Deviloof) and 壱世 (Issei) (ex-D.I.D.) new band "DIMLIM" has formed

new band "DIMLIM" will hold their oneman live at Ikebukuro Black Hole at 2017/6/13.

the only confirmed members are Gu.竜弥 (Ryuya) (ex-Deviloof) and Dr.壱世 (Issei) (ex-沙耶(saya)-->HATED-->ハーヴィ(hervy)-->V-Family-->フリージア(freesia)-->Neo-->2theDISCOLAND-->D.I.D.)

C6PmNlYXMAAYJUE.jpg

Edited by Alkaloid

Issei is an amazing drummer but, bro another person who left D.I.D.......immense sadness but he's a great drummer, so I can't wait to see how this turns out

i doubt there'll be any influences of deviloof in this band because ryuya didn't really partake in the composition/creation of their songs as far as i'm aware...... & he left deviloof?? so why would he bring their sound to another band if he didn't like it?

([unfortunately]. i'm all for deviloof influences but it won't happen LOL, good for y'all i guess. but either way i have high hopes, i don't think they'll sound bad)

Edited by itsukoii

i'm very happy to  see ryuya moving forward,i wanna see more of his talent

and that trailer,somehow reminds me the gazette,that's cool so far...

i'm all for deviloof influences,but my only concern is the vocalist.please,be something else 

and not that usual metalcore with some  boring clean vocals in english

Edited by Gichi Gichi

THAT SICK look and line-up already!!!

can't wait to hear something by them - the vocalist > FUCK HE LOOKS SO BADASS!!!!!!!!!!

also seems like they'll release their first live limited minialbum on their first oneman on 03.06.2017...

and although most people here think because ryuya left because of musical differences i bet they'll have some MAJOR metalcore/deathcore influences but we'll see! 8D

god so excited right now! 8D

2 hours ago, itsukoii said:

YES MY BABY!!!!!!! THAT'S MY BABY..... go, my baby........ i'm so happy

i'm also excited to see the rest of the lineup 👀

i came her just to tag u im so happy 4 u oMfg

I suppose it's safe to assume that the band doesn't have any no-names due to two reasons:

- Deviloof and D.I.D. members do have some influence in j-rock and connections, so some of their friends/collegues will gladly play with them;

- regardless of the venue capacity, first live as a one-man - they do think that they can pull it off, so we can say that bangyas and mitsus of the other musicians will come, too.

The other guitarist used to be D.I.D.'s support guitarist KEI who changed his name and twitter handle from @KEI___GUITAR to https://twitter.com/dimlim_retsu

C0w057pUcAIONrw%20KEI___GUITAR%2028%20De

I noticed that dimlim's twitter account is only following four other members - ryuya, issei, retsu and tsubasa (vocalist?)

I'm pretty sure the bassist in the groupshot is Haiji from Airish, who was in Issei's Last Michael session, but Airish are still together, so maybe he's only acting as support? 

Edited by helcchi

niceeee looks promising. I'd be surprised if this didn't turn out to be in the same vain as Deviloof. everything seems to be pointing in that direction

Well, according to a Russian j-rock webiste, the lineup is as follows:

Voice: 翼 / Tsubasa
Guitar: 竜弥 / Ryuuya (Deviloof)
Guitar: 烈 / Retsu (D.I.D.(roadie) → D.I.D.(support))
Bass (support): Haiji (Airish)
Drums: 壱世 / Issei (沙耶(Saya) → HATED → Hervy → V-Family → Freesia → Neo → 2the DISCOLAND → D.I.D.)

And it's also said that it initially was Issei's session band Michael (マイケル), but now it's official.

If someone knows more about his session band, maybe we will learn more about this Tsubasa guy.

1 hour ago, zaa_zaa said:

If someone knows more about his session band, maybe we will learn more about this Tsubasa guy.

The lineup was: 

ラストマイケル

Vo.聖
Gt.竜弥(ex.Deviloof)
Gt.禊(ex.D.I.D.サポート)
Ba.Haiji.(Airish)
Dr.マイケル=ジーザス(チャレーやつ)

the vocalist was the only member who wasn't part of a previous band

Sign in to follow this