TheZigzagoon

What's your favourite Kuroyume song?

My favourite ones are their more metal ones from their earliest releases. Songs like Shinai Naru Deathmask, Rakushi Unmei, Juujika Tono Tawamure, and Autism. I haven't checked into much of their newer stuff, but I do love "I hate your popstar life" (Ironic, since they're signed to Avex xD). Their more Gothic Rock pieces are awesome too~

Does anyone know if Kuroyume still preforms the really old songs? 

Edited by AimiGen7

1 hour ago, AimiGen7 said:

My favourite ones are their more metal ones from their earliest releases. Songs like Shinai Naru Deathmask, Rakushi Unmei, Juujika Tono Tawamure, and Autism. I haven't checked into much of their newer stuff, but I do love "I hate your popstar life" (Ironic, since they're signed to Avex xD). Their more Gothic Rock pieces are awesome too~

they do not play together anymore : / they took an indefinite hiatus. 

Anyway i prefer their new "normal" style, instead the classic VK, and definitely kingdom is one of my favourite. 

https://vk.com/videos-6139425?z=video-6139425_167610518%2Fpl_-6139425_-2

2 minutes ago, indwell said:

they do not play together anymore : / they took an indefinite hiatus. 

Anyway i prefer their new "normal" style, instead the classic VK, and definitely kingdom is one of my favourite. 

https://vk.com/videos-6139425?z=video-6139425_167610518%2Fpl_-6139425_-2

Wait, they went on another Hiatus? I know they came back in 2010 after their first hiatus. Did they go on another one after 2014?

5 hours ago, violetchain said:

Definitely "Beams" for me.

Azayaka niiiiiiiiii irozuita

Kimi no koeeeeeee

One of the greatest V系 songs ever!

Mine? Too many to mention, I guess. But, right now I think I'd choose:

This is a KILLER song.

18 hours ago, AimiGen7 said:

I'm surprised Avex allowed "I hate your popstar life" tbh xD From their recent performances they don't really do much of their old, old stuff, they do their stuff from late 90's onwards. It's a shame as I'm dying to hear Autism and Chandler live again xD 

Edited by TheZigzagoon

2 minutes ago, Milayou said:

Under... and Miss Moonlight. Chuuzetsu could be up there if a higher quality version existed.

I forgot about Under...! That was an amazing song. Kinda gives off vibes similar to that of Spellbound by Siouxsie and the Banshees

Nooo, I can't just pick one. Someone posted "Yasashii Higeki" already, though, so...

But if I had to settle on two, it'd probably have to be "Love Song" and "Kuchizuke". D:   "Love Song" is probably my absolute favorite Kuroyume song,  but all the song/live clip videos of it have been deleted from YouTube. :/

Other top favorites are "feminism", "Miss Moonlight", "Shiro to Kuro", and "Nite & Day".