I'm so glad chariots made a comeback last year! I can't get enough of 閃光 (Senkou) and Yui~ Everything is amazing though~ Riku is one of my favourite VK vocalists of all time!

Long needed update and sadly they'll be down KAZ and on hiatus at least temporarily.

chariots will pause activities on November 23.

Back on September 9, guitarist KAZ took a leave of absence due to being hospitalized for poor health. Unfortunately, it seems that KAZ has had little contact with the band, and has not made any plan for returning--as such, as of today, KAZ has seceded.

For the remainder of the band's live schedule through November 23, they will perform with the 3 current members plus a support guitarist. They'll hold a oneman, Zankyou CRADLE (残響クレイドル), on 2017-11-23 at EDGE IKEBUKURO, and will then pause activities.

After pausing activities, it seems that the members of chariots will continue under the pseudonym 37564-MINAGORO- (37564-ミナゴロ-), with intentions of completely reviving as chariots when possible.

Translation by @inartistic

WELOVEUCP.COM 

And if you use last.fm vote for the new and possibly last look of chariots: https://www.last.fm/music/Chariots/+images/9c5eb0ff4277b209e1c0ba8889472c5e 

Also Revenir for anyone wanting to hear it

Spoiler

Edited by sume7