Sign in to follow this  
-jibakurei-

Introducing myself as a teammember of EN.CORE

Some may know me or still know me, some won't know me. 

I've been around since even before MH was moved to this forum. And I was absent for quite a few years. 

Since I'll go and study in Japan from August/September on and stay for a year, you can look forward to this time, 'cuz I love sharing and I'm thinking of offering a shopping service, etc..

I'll get to know where I am allowed to stay in the next few days(we have the luck of having associated universities), so as soon as I know it, maybe some of you guys also stay in Japan during my exchange and we can meet :3 

I'm editor for EN.CORE, which is an online magazine for Japanese Rock and Metal and I'm in charge of the VK section.

Now, many of the MH members have a wide range of artists, music, etc., and we're always looking for new people. That's why I am posting now. 

Most of our staff is German, since our headquater is in Berlin, Germany, but we want to work all over the globe. So we have translation staff in Japan, photographers, editors, freelancers, technic department workers, aso.. We try to cover everything worth being looked at and we're looking for staff with a wide mind, a serious but passionate view on music, concerts, culture, aso.. And especially helpful would be people who live in the US or Asia, to represent us on different places.

The name EN.CORE does not only apply to the encore after concerts, but also that we want to grasp the core of what we're working with. It's our main philosophy for everything we do.

We are not a fan magazine, our aim is it to be suited for fans as well as musicians, to deliver good service beyond what your normal 'J-Rock magazine' comes up with. We wish to work with EN.CORE as a real job in the future, so everyone gives as much input as they can. In the near future EN.CORE will not only be available in English, but also in Japanese. 

We're on friendly terms with a lot of people from other magazines and we have reviews, interviews, concert reports etc. with for example HOTEI, Luna Sea, BORN, Tsukasa Mogamigawa, Crossfaith, Ladybaby, MONO, Hizumi (Umbrella Design) and many more.

Click here to view EN.CORE

If you're interested, pls don't hesitate to contact me here via PM, so we can talk about further details. 

I'd be very happy if you could answer a little survey, so that I have some points with which I can introduce you to my editor in chief :3 

Name:

Musical interest:

What do you want to offer? (Writing, photography, technical advise, managemental support, proofreading, etc.)

Can you play an instrument? Are you in a band? Do you have skills/knowledge that can fit in our needs? 

Until now we can't pay a salary per se, but we get you the chances for interviews, free concerts which we will report about, aso..

If it's not okay to post this here, pls send me a message where I can post it :3 

Thank you!

Edited by -jibakurei-

Sign in to follow this