NaotoRuder

Premium Membership?

So, I've noticed that you can no longer view the download forum without being a premium member apparently. First, I personally think that's dumb, but it's not my decision. Anyway, my question is simply how does one become a premium member? There's nothing in the account settings to allow for it or anything, so I'm confused on how someone would even do that.

1 hour ago, orange~ said:

w-wow, does this mean I'm a premium member of MH? :o

I've never felt this welcome in my life

Same XDDDDDDD I'm laughing so hard because this topic showed up again XDDD

Edited by appl-

28 minutes ago, appl- said:

Same XDDDDDDD I'm laughing so hard because this topic showed up again XDDD

It didn't really show up again before people just said where is the download section, but this dumb ass actually assumed that their was a premium membership. And I have no clue what gave this guy that fucking idea. lol

I truly hope this guy is feeling the greatest amount of embarrassment of all time. lol 

Edited by sume7

I can get you a premium membership right away if you want, but it'll cost you. Give me a shout if you're interested and I'll PM you how I'd like the money transfer. But like I said, it'll cost you. Most people won't have the money to afford this, but if you have a lot of money and you really want this then I'm your man.

Also, don't tell anyone about this. Gotta be our secret as only we two can view this post. ☺

I'm offended by OP. I pay my fee every year to get all that juicy downloads. If OP wants that too he should pay as well or give me other benefits for my premium susbcription like one dinner with Sharaku a year, free tickets to Maria Cross outdoor performances or significant discounts on that pesky rarezhut shop. Or global admin status with no responsability, that works too.

Edited by madygrain

OP don't listen to all these scammers, all you gots to do is send me your credit card info and send the phrase, 

"私はあなたがGoogle翻訳を使用することを知っていた。 笑"  to 5 People on MH and finally when you do that all that's left is to [THE CONTENT OF THIS POST IS FOR PREMIUM MEMBERS ONLY.  YOU NEED A MONOCHROME HEAVEN PREMIUM ACCOUNT TO ACCESS THIS POST]