Sign in to follow this  
Shaolan974

サイコ・ル・シャイム(Psycho le Cému) new maxi-single "STAR TRAIN" release

サイコ・ル・シャイム(Psycho le Cému) new maxi-single "STAR TRAIN" will be released at 2017/04/19 (2 types)

Limited edition (1944 yen) will include CD+DVD

Regular edition (1296 yen) will include CD only

Limited edition : 1944 yen

CD :

M-1 STAR TRAIN
M-2 LOVE IS ALIVE
M-3 STAR TRAIN (Instrumental)
M-4 LOVE IS ALIVE (Instrumental)

DVD :

01.“STAR TRAIN”music video
02.“STAR TRAIN”making video

Regular edition : 1296 yen

CD :

M-1 STAR TRAIN
M-2 LOVE IS ALIVE
M-3 STAR TRAIN (Instrumental)
M-4 LOVE IS ALIVE (Instrumental)

That song in the PV is the best song since they came back so far, IMO, but the PV itself and the looks are kinda tacky.

I wish they'd come back with the extravaganza of the old days.

On 2017/3/25 at 5:32 AM, jon_jonz said:

That song in the PV is the best song since they came back so far, IMO, but the PV itself and the looks are kinda tacky.

I wish they'd come back with the extravaganza of the old days.

Haha, I agree about the PV.

I think they're in a tough spot where they want to go more mainstream (like being more kid-friendly) to attract more non-visual fans (and play Budokan which is their "big dream"/probably the only reason they got back together since none of their side projects have a chance of going bigger), but the core of their fanbase have been following them since indies days and want a decent mix of hard stuff. I buy the newer stuff at release events to support them, but I only like listening to them play it live.

Right now they are pretty much major in record label only, but are still running on an indies budget so they don't have the same large production budget for PVs like they used to when they were under Nippon Crown. The costumes are still very visual and thematic to whatever skit/tour they're doing, and PLC always plays a good mix of old stuffduring their lives. These new costumes look really good IRL and still way better quality than 95% of what most visual kei bands are wearing tbh lol.

Edited by jaymee

Sign in to follow this