mikarudio

new band MEIDARA

20 hours ago, Gichi Gichi said:

FINALLY a good new band

whenever i come to check new bands it's always shit.

i'll keep one eye on them,for sure.

+1

So who's taking bets on the members? Somehow I feel like I end up not knowing any of them ––

but dude on the far right reminds me of Shiki (Cardia, figallo, DI3SIRAE), so I kept also thinking of L, DI3SIRAE's vocalist back then.

Another idea is Hinata and ex. llll-Ligro- members. They currently have this project going on, but they tweeted that there will be announcements from the members – before MEIDARA's first official live. 

Actually, I have no clue or proof whatsoever, but my best friend and I have been on this all night, playing Sherlock Holmes is fun!

Given that this is happening, I don't know if Shiki would be involved in a new project AND be doing a session band from his old band. It seems a bit counter-intuitive.

EDIT – also, digging through their source code yielded no juicy results, but there is a bigger version of their photo where you can make out some facial features (eyes on the dude on the left and a flat-looking nose on the dude in the middle) if you want to play Sherlock some more!

Edited by patientZERO

So I just saw them live and frankly I have no idea who they are. 😂

We asked a girl who was in front and she said they're a session band from Osaka that now turned official, she couldn't name any previous projects of the members. So I guess no familiar old faces here unless you're into super indie guys. 😂

2 hours ago, Haruto said:

So I just saw them live and frankly I have no idea who they are. 😂

We asked a girl who was in front and she said they're a session band from Osaka that now turned official, she couldn't name any previous projects of the members. So I guess no familiar old faces here unless you're into super indie guys. 😂

I was expecting some familiar component ... the vocalist really reminds me of someone; It reminds me a little (the fragment so small that I could hear) the tone of Juka. (I need you!!) :(

1 hour ago, -NOVA- said:

Not sure if anyones mentioned it but theres a countdown on their ohp http://meidara.jp/ less tha 2 days now

I follow it from the beginning, I see 12 hours. :/ 

8 hours ago, Alkaloid said:

This session maybe?

Yepp, I think that was the name the girl mentioned! They had some member changes though, according to her.

I did some digging around and apparently Yagami is Nozomu from Galumia. It can't be a coincidence that they both share the same birthday and blood type...

somehow they're doing like ARCHEMI,i mean,the theme or point of their songs seems to be the oni/hannya,
just like the way ARCHEMI talks about buddha/salvation/sin,etc...they didn't present nothing incredible to me with that sample,
but i'm pretty interested in what they have to offer with the whole release,cover art and mv,bcuz i apreciate vk bands with tradicional japanese influnce

(and MEIDARA is a damn good name)