Takadanobabaalien

New band キズ (Kizu)

I've saw some people saying his voice kinda reminded Anzu from Downer too... But i dont think he has popularity enough to play with those bands. 

Edited by ricchubunny

If only I could speak Japanese, then I'd call the number and say "SHINJI! GET IN THE GIANT ROBOT NOW!" (I've been watching way too many abridged anime xD)

What if someone treated it like one of those sex hotlines? xD. 

I am DARING anyone who speaks Japanese to prank call the number. Honestly, they're asking for a prank call xD

1 hour ago, ricchubunny said:

I speak japanese but it's being pretty hard to get it. i've saw some girls that tried more than 400 times but couldn't be able to talk to him. 

It never ceases to amaze me to what lengths fans obsession could go.

Never in my life do I want to have such obsessive friend/girlfriend near me -___-

Part of me is suspecting Koyoni (ex Kuroyuri To Kage) would be involved, since it has been a year since he left them.

But nah. He couldn't be involved. It's not likely

Stuff you can say because nobody knows it
Stuff you can say because you're saying it over the phone

Scars and loneliness, now we've heard a lot of them

These three days can be considered our treasure.

We could not listen to all of you but,

we want to open our hearts with you and be able to speak again

Not just one sort of songs,

But we also want to hear about your "love" and "emotions" and make songs out of that.

Thank you for calling us so much.*

7th of march

18:00 (Japanese time) 

Information will be revealed

By KIZU

Then the tweet says:

Tomorrow at 18.00

We will reveal us

For you.

* Loose translation but the message is the same. There's two kanjis I didn't bother look up.

So it looks like we finally will be able to know who they are tomorrow at 18.00 (jpn time).

Looking forward to it!

I am still hoping for Karma, and based on my twitter timeline it seems a lot of fans think so as well.

For me atm it stands between 来夢 (ex. Lezard) and Karma. I think it will probably be 来夢 though.

Edited by Takadanobabaalien

I never followed Lezard or loud grape but he is a nice singer. Looks like an I retesting shift in tone. Any idea how they could sound? It's interesting seeing this  could be a calmer band than Lezard. Hopefully all vocals are clean.

Edited by madygrain

kinda disappointing,i confess that i was expecting for karma,but Lime makes me excited as well...

but there's not even one year  yet since karma left,so there's still hope

nice look tho.them seem to have some eroguro influences,lime's hat,and those white faces reminds me Guruguru Eigakan

would be awesome,lime's voice in an eroguro/angura kei band

Edited by Gichi Gichi