Takadanobabaalien

New band キズ (Kizu)

"Before I start singing I want to know about the burden you carry on your backs.

These days distance between fans and the bands are closer than ever,

but for me who have never known something from the depths of the heart from fans

Let me know "who" and "what" I am singing for

I want to make some unique songs like that and for them to reach the bottom of your heart.

I'm waiting for your phone call

Vocalist of Kizu"

something along those lines.

tldr: bullshit.

from 18.00 tomorrow (japan time) someone will answer on the phone number specificed on the flyer. they've been talking about it on tanuki as well so I'll probably report if someone says who it is/what they say

Edited by Takadanobabaalien

Thanks @Takadanobabaalien !

They will regret it. Aahahahahaha. My curiosity will kill me. It can't be Karma.  Many AvelCain fans will call to that number. I will do it too probably.  But it can't be Karma.....

Ready to call and scream "WHO ARE YOU?" in English and run. Yolo. I wonder  will he  answer foreign calls XDDD

wow...so the thing about phone is really serious...

yeah,i started to think that is not karma.

perhaps when he come back,he comes with some badass band,is too soon to lose my hope upon him

I'm tempted to call that number, and if answered, will act like I'm ordering a Pizza xD. Be like "I want a large pepperoni pizza with a topping of Karma"

Let's just all prank call the number and see the response xD

3 hours ago, Takadanobabaalien said:

"Before I start singing I want to know about the burden you carry on your backs.

These days distance between fans and the bands are closer than ever,

but for me who have never known something from the depths of the heart from fans

Let me know "who" and "what" I am singing for

I want to make some unique songs like that and for them to reach the bottom of your heart.

I'm waiting for your phone call

Vocalist of Kizu"

This sounds exactly like something akane would say. might not be him but I wouldn't be surprised if it was

Edited by あなたはもう一度やった

that message dead-ass sounds like LITERALLY just about every "new dark-ish vk band trying to describe their concept" post that has ever been made in the last decade or smth

9 hours ago, AimiGen7 said:

I'm tempted to call that number, and if answered, will act like I'm ordering a Pizza xD. Be like "I want a large pepperoni pizza with a topping of Karma"

Let's just all prank call the number and see the response xD

YOU MADE MY DAY. Let's do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
I'm calling !!!!!! The time has come.

13 minutes ago, Kiryu999 said:

I tried to call twice but the line is engaged lol will try later 

same to me. people from japan tried to call that number hundred times. but seems like just few of them are lucky.

but but but i wat to order da pizzzaaaa lololol

Edited by appl-

4 minutes ago, appl- said:

same to me. people from japan tried to call that number hundred times. 

but but but i wat to order da pizzzaaaa lololol

Well a girl on twitter called and he replied to her, he said that he won't say his name for now. She said that he doesn't sound like Karma tho 

So nobody asked what kind of music are they playing or what bands are they going to be inspired by? Or how many members are they...

ok ok,now we are sure that is not karma,but Lime (ex LEZARD)??!!!

How could that be possible?such an emo-dark atmosphere...i'm almost sure that the vocalist is already known in the VK scene,

otherwise he wouldn't make such a mystery.Just don't be a shit band with some generic voice

I keep checking this thread every time there's a reply because I really want to know who they are !

This phone call mystery is interesting though....fingers crossed that they don't suck.

1 hour ago, Gichi Gichi said:

ok ok,now we are sure that is not karma,but Lime (ex LEZARD)??!!!

How could that be possible?such an emo-dark atmosphere...i'm almost sure that the vocalist is already known in the VK scene,

otherwise he wouldn't make such a mystery.Just don't be a shit band with some generic voice

It could be Lime. Look at those bands at this event. DOG in The PWO, UNITE, D=OUT... they aren't dark so...

w/ the whole phone call thing this shit's startin to remind me of lasagna cat