Takadanobabaalien

New band キズ (Kizu)

It sounds really generic. Not bad but nothing really relevant but this is not a surprise with this line-up tbh

I don't think they will listen to your pain, worries, displeasure and anxiety...

Edited by Shaolan974

his voice isn't for dark music,Lime's voice will always remind you shounen animes,bcuz his voice was made for it

that's what i expected,the same energy from Lezard but a bit havier.all that shit about listening to your pain was definitely unnecessary,

they aren't a emo/trauma kei like AvelCain....i pass.

Edited by Gichi Gichi

42 minutes ago, Gichi Gichi said:

i miss karma so bad,dude

the same T_T

which reminds me.. it's about time to have "let's cut our wrists all night - Avelcain dubtrack session #3"

After listening to the song q couple times and letting go of my expectations I think this could be pretty good. I hope they do well.

Tracklist has been revealed too :

01. おしまい (Oshimai)

02. ヒトミドリ (Hitomidori)

03. 天誅 (Tenchuu) [TYPE A only]

03. へのへのもへじ (He no He no Moheji) [TYPE B only]

I like the song, energy and the costumes - I really feel like they have potential to be cool - but the "sexy wrist-cutting" aesthetic is so not for me. I really hope they'll drop that aspect going forward.

Edited by violetchain

5 minutes ago, emmny said:

sorry but how were japanese fans so stupid to even suspect this was karma omfg

To be fair, all they had to go on was the angsty concept and hearing them talk on the phone - no music or images of the band. Could have been just about anyone.

its pretty rare seeing musicians that active in their pvs - really cool - and although i probably listened to the song already like 10-15 times since they released it i still love the song!

can't wait to see them live now! ;D

Edited by VkBrutaliaN