Sign in to follow this  
suji

ゴア (Gore) Gt.祈 (Inori) will pause activities (update: Gt.Taiji will depart, Inori will return)

ゴア (Gore) Gt.祈 (Inori) will pause activities after the band's live at OSAKA MUSE on February 22.

Edited by sheepprincessgara

at 2/22 inori (guitarist) decided to take a break. because of private reasons.

The band will continue without inori and the scheduled lives which are planned will be performed with the other 4 members.

If inori will return to the band is unknown.

So I doubt they will be on a break? anyway they continue until  3/27 <- but I believe they also have an announcement at that day?

17 minutes ago, KuroDen said:

at 2/22 inori (guitarist) decided to take a break. because of private reasons.

The band will continue without inori and the scheduled lives which are planned will be performed with the other 4 members.

If inori will return to the band is unknown.

So I doubt they will be on a break? anyway they continue until  3/27 <- but I believe they also have an announcement at that day?

So the guitarist is taking a break/depart (???), and the band will still continue? Thanks for the correction, I looked at their note too quickly~

Edited by midi:nette

13 minutes ago, midi:nette said:

So the guitarist is taking a break/depart (???), and the band will still continue? Thanks for the correction, I looked at their note too quickly~

Yes, the guitarist will take a break. so his last live is at 2/22.

ゴア (Gore) Gt.Taiji will depart after their live at OSAKA MUSE on June 30 as he has been suffering from hearing loss.

Gt.祈 (Inori) will return at Gore's live at HOLIDAY NEXT NAGOYA on July 5.

Sign in to follow this