suji

KAVKA Vo.弐流 (Nil) has departed & will disband

KAVKA Vo.弐流 (Nil) has departed due to his baby daddy duties as of February 18, and the band will disband.

Nil has decided to marry a woman that he now has a child with, and he doesn't want any more contact with the band. KAVKA has since announced that they will disband after their last live on July 7.

Edited by midi:nette

omggg i feel so bad for the other 4 members T_T it's a legitimate reason yet i can't help but feel he could have dealt with this better than texting the staff his intentions then proceed to refuse all attempts to contact him. the band deserves better.

Edited by hiroki

4 minutes ago, hiroki said:

omggg i feel so bad for the other 4 members T_T it's a legitimate reason yet i can't help but feel he could have dealt with this better than texting the staff his intentions then proceed to refuse all attempts to contact him. the band deserves better.

Yes it's a pretty dickmove to not say anything until the big day that the child has been born? (or almost get born)

But at least he isn't a dick that he won't take care of the woman and the kid.

But as you say the band does deserves much better.

But who knows the band will look for a new vocalist and will start new under a new name. let's hope for it!

This is pretty terrible to hear. Not just as a fan of the band either, having the band break up the way they did has gotta suck for the members. I hope they can find a new vocalist and start something else pretty soon, I liked their super electronic style.

Edited by rvrgf