1 hour ago, BrenGun said:

Isn't this actually pretty much bootleg? 

No, I don't think because bootleg would be using official t-shirt designs. These are custom to the request of the user. If you wanted her to use an official t-shirt design, in theory she could, but IDK if she really would

16 hours ago, AimiGen7 said:

No, I don't think because bootleg would be using official t-shirt designs. These are custom to the request of the user. If you wanted her to use an official t-shirt design, in theory she could, but IDK if she really would

True that, then it's simply fan made yeah.

But it's still weird to see someone "earn money???" by designing unofficial fan made stuff. 

Anyway please be careful, bands still have the right to not allow this. 

Yeah, I think it's a cool idea as well and some of your t-shirts are very cool. But as @BrenGunsaid, I think you could get in trouble if a band/label who cares enough decides to do something about this. You are still using promo pics from bands, which they own the copyright to. 

Edited by Takadanobabaalien

Two things:

1.  We know some bands at least know Monochrome Heaven exists

2.  While the downloads section is technically illegal as well, this takes it one step further by making money off their hard work.  (both their image and reputation)  It doesn't matter if you aren't using official designs, you are using their name and likeness.  Labels own the rights to a band's likeness, and one of the things we are taught in Business Law at school is that using a person's likeness (a celebrity or band) or trademark/logo (brand logo or band name) is very much a lawsuit waiting to happen.

There are many arguments that sharing music helps keep the community alive, but not so much with making money off of bands without their permission.