Sign in to follow this  
Jigsaw9

cali≠gari new album "13" release

LOL, I just noticed something. Both in the video description and the official site there is now a totally new tracklist for the album. The site even mentions that they're sorry that they gave out incorrect information (small April Fool's maybe?).

Anyway, here is what seems to be the final (?) tracklist of the album:

01. 0’13″ Ⅰ
02. ゼロサムゲーム (Zero Sum Game)
03. トカゲのロミオ (Tokage no Romeo)
04. 汚れた夜 (Yogoreta yoru)
05. トイレでGO! (Toilet de GO!)
06. 色悪 (Iroaku)
07. 0’13″ Ⅱ
08. 三文情死エキストラ (Sanmon joushi Extra)
09. 一切を乱暴に (Issai wo ranbou ni)
10. ファニソン (Fanison)
11. 落花枝に帰らず破鏡再び照らさず (Rakkaeda ni kaerazu hakyou futatabi terasazu)
12. 0’13″  Ⅲ
13. 深夜、貨物ヤード裏の埠頭からコンビナートを眺めていた (Shinya, kamotsu Yard ura no futou kara Kombinat wo nagameteita)

Edited by Jigsaw9

that pv song's giving me pre-hiatus carrygarry vibes, im feelin it boiiiii (altho tbf i've enjoyed most of the post-comeback stuff too lol)

Why does a song called "Go to the Bathroom" have a music video about a girl preparing to eat her ex? At least that's what I'm assuming is going on. Which raises another question, why do I even bother trying to make sense out of VK music videos?

Confusion aside, I dig it. And also getting pre-hiatus vibes. The bass sorta reminds me of マグロ from 7.

51 minutes ago, Seimeisen said:

Why does a song called "Go to the Bathroom" have a music video about a girl preparing to eat her ex? At least that's what I'm assuming is going on. Which raises another question, why do I even bother trying to make sense out of VK music videos?

Confusion aside, I dig it. And also getting pre-hiatus vibes. The bass sorta reminds me of マグロ from 7.

I assumed she was boiling the parts so she could flush them down the toilet :0

From midnight today in Japan time (so in a few hours) the song "汚れた夜" (Yogoreta yoru) will be available to download for ¥251 on iTunes, Recochoku and mora. It is a different arrangement than what will be on the forthcoming album btw.

org_file_MQshsT3ic9sVcQ3wsrShS.jpg

Edited by Jigsaw9

16 hours ago, Jigsaw9 said:

From midnight today in Japan time (so in a few hours) the song "汚れた夜" (Yogoreta yoru) will be available to download for ¥251 on iTunes, Recochoku and mora. It is a different arrangement than what will be on the forthcoming album btw.

org_file_MQshsT3ic9sVcQ3wsrShS.jpg

To get demo-version songs of the upcoming album, you have to buy this download and both normal & limited versions of the album.

Interesting stuff! Really digging the 色悪 preview. Also, I really like the gold man cover.

Album's available digitally (in Japan): https://itunes.apple.com/jp/album/13/id1227355843

recochoku previews confirm the "13" tracks are not silent, but random sound effects (http://recochoku.jp/album/A2000924586/)

And mora.jp got the lyrics (http://mora.jp/package/43000037/4988021819510/)

^ Yay, thanks for the lyrics link. It has songwriting credits too, cool~ *nerding out* XD

edit: Seems like it was a pretty even affair between Shuuji and Ao, both having written 5 lyrics and composing 4 songs (and then one with Kenjirou each).

Edited by Jigsaw9

6 hours ago, Jigsaw9 said:

The album's out! Samples can now be listened to: http://tower.jp/item/4454762/13<通常良心盤>

god fuckin' dammit, everything sounds so gloriousss... surprisingly strong jazz-rock influence!

I'm loving every second of it. Feelin' like i'm gonna enjoy this album a lot more than their previous release.

Ayyy, this sounds nice (as expected lol)

I didn't really expect this new jazz rock-ish angle, even though the previous album already had some traces of it here 'n' there...  

Sign in to follow this