Sign in to follow this  
Pretsy

Fav album refining

So the point of this otherwise 2ch/4ch plagiate topic is to post the cover art of your favorite album which you would deem to be 5/5 if you performed the *action* you wrote/described below.

For example:

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

*Deletes Fuyu no Castanet and puts it as an extra b-side instead, thus ending the album at Gekisei*

Spoiler

Disorder.jpg

*Deletes Shichigatsu Youka*

And since this is more or less opinionated shitposting, it belongs here. So feel free to contribute your bantz.

Edited by Alroy

23 hours ago, Carmelzors said:
  Hide contents

*Deletes Shichigatsu Youka*

Can you explain yourself on this one? I'm curious to hear your reasoning. It just strikes me as a really surprising song to pick as one that is hurting the album.

PjzT3lt.jpg

* scrap the last 2 songs.*

TpWKcds.png

D=Out Shin Gi Tai

*delete every record of  kokuritsu kyougitou ever being composed/written*

On 18.2.2017 at 1:11 AM, reminiscing2004 said:

Can you explain yourself on this one? I'm curious to hear your reasoning. It just strikes me as a really surprising song to pick as one that is hurting the album.

I personally felt that the song in question was way too retrospective compared to the rest of Disorder's content which I presumed was sorta "one step up to Gazette's new nu metal-ier sound". It doesn't differ much from the rest of Gazette's back catalogue if you happen to acknowledge songs like Akai One Piece, some songs on Cockayne, Matina songs etc. but along with songs like angst anthem Zakurogata and riot bangers akin to Social Riot Machines and Anti Pop?

Sign in to follow this