TheZigzagoon

Anyone have any info regarding 'Luinspear'?

I've listened to a few songs by Luinspear, those being 'Luvis', 'Veltair' and 'St.XXX no Kagami'.

All I know about Luinspear is that Ruka from Nightmare was a member and so was the vocalist of Vidoll. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about them, why they disbanded etc. 

26 minutes ago, CoolKill3rX said:

Before Luinspear, the singer was in a band called "De-vine".

This band only released 1 demotape called "Luvis/SLAY", which u sadly cant buy anymore. (but u can illegally download it on the internet, hooray).

Also i keep track of discography of bands i have, so here is Luinspear:

[1999.10.31] [Demo-Tape] G-CROSS
[1999.12.24] [Demo-Tape] White kiss
[2000.01.10] [Maxi-Single] Isis...~愛園に微睡む魅惑の華~
[2000.09.02] [Single] Luvis
[2001.03.14] [Maxi-Single] 闇と月
[2001.06.20] [Omnibus] Matina THROUGH ALL ETERNITY

Thank you very much! ^_^

51 minutes ago, CoolKill3rX said:

Before Luinspear, the singer was in a band called "De-vine".

This band only released 1 demotape called "Luvis/SLAY", which u sadly cant buy anymore. (but u can illegally download it on the internet, hooray).

Not only the singer (Jui), but also their guitarist Camus was in this band. Camus wrote the music in De-vine and decided to rerecord his song with Luinspear, which led to that live-distributed  1-track single "Luvis".

Aside from what CoolKill3rX listed, they had a few more songs which were never recorded but some of them are available als terekos.

I can't tell you why they disbanded, but their activity period was from September 1999 to somewhere in 2001 and they were from Sendai (like NIGHTMARE).

And some minor but maybe interesting fact: A younger brother of Luinspear's guitarist Camus played in another Sendai-based vk band called ze零ro.

7 hours ago, Keiyuu said:

Not only the singer (Jui), but also their guitarist Camus was in this band. Camus wrote the music in De-vine and decided to rerecord his song with Luinspear, which led to that live-distributed  1-track single "Luvis".

Aside from what CoolKill3rX listed, they had a few more songs which were never recorded but some of them are available als terekos.

I can't tell you why they disbanded, but their activity period was from September 1999 to somewhere in 2001 and they were from Sendai (like NIGHTMARE).

And some minor but maybe interesting fact: A younger brother of Luinspear's guitarist Camus played in another Sendai-based vk band called ze零ro.

Thank you very much! ^_^

The most interesting piece of information I have regarding them is that I bought their single Isis...~愛園に微睡む魅惑の華~ for ¥500 while it goes for at least ¥10.000 at auctions, aha. 

10 hours ago, Lestat said:

The most interesting piece of information I have regarding them is that I bought their single Isis...~愛園に微睡む魅惑の華~ for ¥500 while it goes for at least ¥10.000 at auctions, aha. 

Holy shit I would kill for a Luinspear single! I want Yami to Tsuki, but it's literally impossible to find.

Why was it being sold so cheap? 

36 minutes ago, TheZigzagoon said:

Holy shit I would kill for a Luinspear single! I want Yami to Tsuki, but it's literally impossible to find.

Why was it being sold so cheap? 

The only thing I can think of is that the seller was not aware of what she offered up for snatching and that she hadn't checked out the price that it goes for. She didn't seem to know, so I didn't tell her. It was a good steal, if I must say so.

1 hour ago, Lestat said:

The only thing I can think of is that the seller was not aware of what she offered up for snatching and that she hadn't checked out the price that it goes for. She didn't seem to know, so I didn't tell her. It was a good steal, if I must say so.

I think "good steal" is an understatement! XD