Sign in to follow this  
Euronymous

THE GALLO (popularity&thoughts)

As you know very well THE GALLO is not any band,these guys are quite unique.Their lyrics,their guitar riffs,their frontman and his voice,the atmosphere and etc...So,as a big fan of this awesome band and also afraid of the damn disbandment, i 've decide to start this topic to get more informations about their popularity on the VK scene.Things like their biggest concert,number of people reached,about the selling of their stuff,and your expectations,guys...let's dive into this nightmare.yoroshiku ne!!

C12iVp7VIAA9O2S.jpg

From what I've seen and talked with fans, DIAVOLO brought them a new set of fans and they're getting a little bit more famous. EMPHASIS on little.

They are trying to play bigger venues and sponsoring events. But, their fanbase is still pretty small. Stable, yes, but small. Let's see if they can sell most of their tickets to their tour finale next month. ReNY is a bigger venue than they usually play, so it feels like a gamble. But, who knows...

The fear of disbanding always exists, but I don't think they will disband just yet.

6 hours ago, r... said:

From what I've seen and talked with fans, DIAVOLO brought them a new set of fans and they're getting a little bit more famous. EMPHASIS on little.

yeah,i realized that DIAVOLO have  made them a bit more famous...i guess  LUCIFERO didn't have the same impact

i hope that the upcoming releases bring them more and more fans,them deserve it

Before I got interested in this band I thought they had many fans, but their fanbase is smaller than I thought, forgeign and online at least. I have no idea about fans in Japan.

Sign in to follow this