Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

-OZ- new full album "ROUGE" & best album release

Track listing sounds a LOT more tame than VERSUS.

Pressed Flower sounds so lame, but that song is so fucking awesome! lol hopefully it'll be like that.

^Pressed Flower's title is envoking, the song, however, is not.

Being tame might help them out a bit, though more or less it's how we perceive it, but I think they are pretty envoking overall.

except reborn and plant that is.

O.O;; wth is that?

Blood cells? Lima bean?

Heart? Kidney?

Red potato?

Or......

The stinky flower petals on top of the head of Gloom?

17075.gif

You guys are kidding right? It's a woman's mouth.

And lol @ people complaining about song titles. Pressed flower sounds much better than some faggy emo-lifesucks-crap.

The album has Rain Delay so we know it's gonna have atleast one awesome song in it.

oooh retro cover art <3

reminds me with scorpion/roxette/GnR kind of cover art

kinda....

and, i am looking forward for the PV :)

The cover is horrible and so is their logo. The both don't go together at all and i wonder what graphic designer let that slide. Just look at it! God!

Anyways i don't think this album will be my thing, seeing that i particularly didn't enjoy the singles. Of course i will give it a few spins though.

always had a soft spot for -oz-, they belonged a long time to my top favorite bands, ever since i heared cry the crime. didnt really like the last singles, have already pre-ordered this, have no idea if its gonna be any good

it took me 5 minutes to discover it was actually a woman's mouth. worst album cover indeed.

I really like VERSUS a lot.I hope ROGUE would be great too.

retro indeed. though that doesn't mean that I can't absolutely hate it.

and I'm hoping LEAD is good, but FILMSY sucked... so I don't have much hope for this lead song.

If it's veekay it's obvsly a pair of man lips.

I'm excited for Rouge, ugly album art and all. I'll probably just draw a picture of Natsuki on MSpaint (sans reference and with my submissive hand) and use that as cover art for iTunes.

I don't mind that cover.

At least with Rain Delay included, the album is going to slow down and change pace at one point. Will that be enough? I don't know anymore.. but the singles were enjoyable for me. I'm hoping for a nice mix of harder, softer and ballad-y songs. They've experimented with these sounds their whole career, its time for them to be contained in one release.

Sign in to follow this