Sign in to follow this  
nick

カメレオ (Kameleo) will disband

It's sadly not much of a shock. They stopped releasing music as steadily as they did before and it was starting to feel less like something they were putting effort into. I wish them the best they achieved a lot during their run.

but but my babies T_T they always seemed to enjoy their job and were very close and then this happened. I've notice Kouichi didn't seem to be as goofy/happy in recent twitter pics. DCR wtf is going on make my baes not disbanding! Who'se next Codomo Dragon?

40 minutes ago, appl- said:

What is happening with Danger Crue Records......

Thats what Im thinking, First Girugamesh, then DIV, now this... 

Is UNiTE. next ?

38 minutes ago, -NOVA- said:

Thats what Im thinking, First Girugamesh, then DIV, now this... 

Is UNiTE. next ?

UNiTE. is scaring fans with their 'important events' like for few years already. And they say that selling music is important etc....

Something is happening......

Saw it coming but still sucks. But those guys might reform again with same members. We never know.

I see that Danger Crue is loosing bands like crazy as of late *sniff*DIV*sniff* but I don't think it's their fault if most of the time it's the "musical differences". No need for conspiracy theories. But maybe I'm just naive like that. xD

ex-KAMELEO vocalist HIKARU will open his new soft cream cafe, "ANA BAR CAFE", in Shinjuku on July 18.

DE2DApAUQAAYpuI.jpg

Edited by sheepprincessgara

Sign in to follow this