Sign in to follow this  
Mr.0

摩天楼オペラ new album 『PANTHEON -PART 1-』

New previews sound amazing. The first half seems a lot stronger than the second half though. Either way this sounds like a return to form considering the last 2 albums have been pretty forgettable. 

I'm enjoying most of this! Same thing with Phoenix rising, I think there are some hits and some misses. But overall they didn't lose a huge amount of their appeal when Anzi left but... I do think it would be a better version of the same product of Anzi was still with them. 

Wow,  I had no idea JaY did support guitars for them. This is going to be great. My one complaint is that the bass is too quiet for some reason (the bass lines are really good; don't know why they drowned them out so much). But it sounds like Jay is ripping up those guitars anyway, so I'll be looking forward to this.

Edited by Dudemanguy

I suppose I should not have kept my hopes up and should not have expected a magnum opus similar to 地球 that instantly took the top of the charts — I doubt that without Anzi they will ever reach similar heights again. This definitely does not provide the same punch right off the bat. I can only hope it grows on me. 

Edited by Lestat

okay but the transition from SYMPOSION to 何度目かのプログ is good shit. that smooth bass flowing right into the next song, mmm~

and why did they include the jingle bells tune in Shine On's solo lmao

Edited by Zalemu

5 hours ago, Zalemu said:

okay but the transition from SYMPOSION to 何度目かのプログ is good shit. that smooth bass flowing right into the next song, mmm~

and why did they include the jingle bells tune in Shine On's solo lmao

Because SHINE ON is a Xmas song.

Sign in to follow this