Alola~ 

I fell into visual kei again 4 years ago thanks to a friend  who dragged me to the traditional new year's concert at takadanobaba area. I will never thank him enough, because I just discovered so many great bands. Even if most of them disbanded, I'm still a big fan of V-kei.

i love many actual band like Razor, morrigan, lynch, Devize, Jilluka, Dispina, Dezert, but many  bands who disbanded like -OZ-, Sadie, rentrer en soi, D'espairsray, caldia, mekakushi and so many that i forgot to write down.

Thanks to the fabulous people who created this site and the members it's easy to stay aware of what's happening ,when are the new releases , the concerts .~

so thanks a lot for all your hard work ~

you're  all wonderful !

Welcome : D
I´m kinda jealous that you´ve made it to a new years live~ Hopefully I´ll be able to attend one aswell someday!

Anyways~ I hope you´ll have lots of fun at this page!

Hello and welcome to MH! I do hope you enjoy your time here with us. Sounds like you'll fit right at home! For any questions or concerns, feel free to send any messages to the members with a blue/red name for help. Other than that, hope to see you around!

On 11/2/2017 at 6:06 AM, gabychan said:

i love many actual band like Razor, morrigan, Jilluka, Dispina, Dezert, but many  bands who disbanded like -OZ-, D'espairsray, and so many that i forgot to write down

Yes, yes and yes. I love your taste already.

Welcome to the forum! I hope you have fun and stick around!

thanks guys~

That's why I love this place. It's so great to find people with the same musical taste and to be welcomed like this. Thanks again.

Yes in fact i often go to Japan because my brother lives there that's why i could go to the baba live of new eve. It was sooo soo much fun. I clearly died but it was worth it 

looking forward to speaking with you and meeting many other nice potatoes ~:domo:

yoroshiku ne :parapls: