Sign in to follow this  
waive1129

JackRose Keyboard Aki has been arrested and band will be on hiatus

He played in the metal band Concerto moon.

Also he was already once arrested last year in November.
Because he had a link with TAKAHIRO, former drummer of [FAZ]

Money fraud is the reason.

ヘビメタバンドのメンバーも逮捕…ビジュアル系「受け子」の指示役 高齢女性から300万円詐取容疑 大阪府警

老人ホームの入居費を借りる名目で高齢女性から現金をだまし取ったとして、大阪府警交野署は10日、詐欺容疑でヘビーメタルバンド「コンチェルト・ムーン」のキーボード担当、前川昭浩容疑者(36)=東京都中野区中央=を逮捕したと発表した。

同署によると、現金の受け取り役だったビジュアル系バンド「FAZ」元ドラマー、田原尚泰被告(38)=詐欺未遂罪で起訴=を昨年11月に逮捕していたが、前川容疑者は田原被告の指示役とみられる。前川容疑者は「荷物は受け取ったが、詐欺の被害品とは思わなかった」と供述しているという。

逮捕容疑は昨年10~11月、複数人と共謀し、老人ホーム運営会社の社員などを名乗り、新潟県内の80代女性に「ホームに入居させたい人がいるが、お金がない」「(必要な)300万円は必ず返す」と電話し、女性から現金300万円をだまし取ったとしている。

同署によると、田原被告が知人に「仕事がしたい」と頼んで紹介されたのが前川容疑者だった。田原被告は前川容疑者の指示で女性宅に出向き、受け取った現金を前川容疑者に渡していたという。

バンドの公式サイトによると、コンチェルト・ムーンは平成8(1996)年に結成。前川容疑者はAKIの名前で27年に加入し、キーボードを担当していた。別にビジュアル系バンド「ジャックローズ」のメンバーとしても活動していた。

Concerto moon message

この度はCONCERTO MOON キーボーディストAkiの逮捕報道について、
ファンの皆様や関係者の皆様に多大なるご迷惑をおかけしました事を
心より深くお詫び申し上げます。

今回の件を重く受け止め、メンバー、スタッフとの協議の結果、
本日2017年2月10日(金)を以ってAkiを解雇することとなりました。

ファンの皆様や関係者の皆様に多大なるご迷惑をおかけしました事を重ねてお詫び申し上げます。

また、現在レコーディングを開始しております最新アルバム
及び、4月16日(日)に行われる新宿Wild Side Tokyo公演は、
サポート・キーボーディストを迎えて行わせていただきます。

今後もバンドに変わらぬ御支援をいただけますよう、何卒よろしくお願い致します。

CONCERTO MOON
島 紀史

Takahiro had an accomplice, are you fucking kidding me..........................I feel sorry for that old woman, but I wonder if she's their big-time mitsu or smth, holy shit

Guess the only way to get instant fame these days is if you're doing crime for the sake of your indiefag band that has more live events than their two live-limited singles and has like, 5 fans.

News coverage of the incident (his real name is Akihiro Maekawa, for you curious farts out there):

JackRose announcement:

Edited by midi:nette

4 hours ago, midi:nette said:

Takahiro had an accomplice, are you fucking kidding me..........................I feel sorry for that old woman, but I wonder if she's their big-time mitsu or smth, holy shit

Guess the only way to get instant fame these days is if you're doing crime for the sake of your indiefag band that has more live events than their two live-limited singles and has like, 5 fans.

News coverage of the incident (his real name is Akihiro Maekawa, for you curious farts out there):

JackRose announcement:

Regarding them being unknown - according to vkdb they've been around since 1999.

The first PV that I noticed is from 2009.

So yeah, U = unpopular. Kinda sad, tho.

14 hours ago, Dudemanguy said:

Scamming 3 million yen from an old woman? Wow, what a scum bag.

I know, right? Fortunately, he's not the original keyboardist from Concerto Moon, so he won't be missed. I respect Norifumi Shima for being professional about it.

Concerto Moon is an incredible band. No, they're not visual kei, but if you're into bands like Galneyrus or maybe Versailles, then you'd probably be into their neoclassical/shred metal sound. I'd recommend their first three albums, with my personal choice being Fragments of the Moon. Their CDs are super easy to find, but beware that the aforementioned Concerto Moon album has had some really bad reissues. Get the Mandrake Root Records original that has the much prettier artwork.

Sign in to follow this