Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ケンツ (Kent) has passed away

although I have already posted this in 2 relevant threads, as it appears that many people here are not aware of this, I would like to make this a separate thread

Dr.兼継(kentz) will retire for musical activities after his produce event & 「あゃ」(aya) one-day revival live "SELFISH DREAMER with DEAR FRIENDS" at Ikebukuro CYBER at 2012/04/21 and at ESAKA MUSE at 2012/04/28 due to his terminal cancer, and he has only remaining 3-month life

http://ameblo.jp/kent-z/

related thread:

viewtopic.php?p=191067

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13562&p=204497#p204497

As I said in the chariots thread, this is saddening and I'm almost brought to tears. He was my favorite member in aya and GeNe and he is a real good drummer.

wow! thats heavy=O

i really liked Aya back in the days

so sad is this, knowing this will be the last time ever that youll be performing with friends=(

「あゃ」(aya) live-distributed CD (title not yet finalized) will be released at his produce event & 「あゃ」(aya) one-day revival live "SELFISH DREAMER with DEAR FRIENDS" at Ikebukuro CYBER at 2012/04/21 and at ESAKA MUSE at 2012/04/28, which will include their unreleased songs (different song for different live)

「あゃ」(aya) live-limited one-coin single "空色(sorairo)(re-arranged ver.)" will also be released at his produce event & 「あゃ」(aya) one-day revival live "SELFISH DREAMER with DEAR FRIENDS" at Ikebukuro CYBER at 2012/04/21 and at ESAKA MUSE at 2012/04/28 (500yen)

[track list]

01.空色(sorairo)(re-arranged ver.)

02.茶色(chairo)(Kent'z Last Message)

03.KIBAMI(純愛センチメンタル(junai sentimental) orgel ver.)

ex-「あゃ」(aya) Gt.英樹(hideki) & Gt.慎太郎(shintarou) have commenced to act as support Gt. of Annie's Black since their live at Ikebukuro CYBER at 2012/04/01

after diagnosis, it is found at 2012/05/02 that tumors in 兼継(kentz)'s liver have been greatly reduced, and he will have surgery in 2012/06 (maybe implying that he could live much longer)...I'm glad to hear this

That's nice but for some reason now....it sounds like KISAKI wannabe richman trick for me. :V

Well death is a taboo subject in Japan, so I'm thinking he didn't want to get a liver transplant and decided it was his time to go.

I'm glad he can have more time on this planet.

That's nice but for some reason now....it sounds like KISAKI wannabe richman trick for me. :V

Scumbag VK fan.

Kentz suffering from terminal cancer but may recover/live longer.

BLAME KISAKI ANYWAY.

Sorry to meme it up and not be a very good meme at that but come the fuck on, seriously shut up.

Sign in to follow this