Sign in to follow this  
AreiMarie

Dir En Grey North America Tour

Saw this on Shattered-Tranquility this morning;

Dir En Grey are going to be co-headlining a tour across North America with Apocalyptica.

Dir En Grey and Apocalyptica dates:

08/23 – Toronto, ON @ Sound Academy

08/24 – New York, NY @ Nokia Theatre

08/26 – Boston, MA @ Royale

08/27 – Baltimore, MD @ Ram’s Head Live

08/28 – Philadelphia, PA @ Electric Factory

08/30 – Atlanta, GA @ Center Stage

08/31 – St. Louis, MO@ Pageant

09/01 – Chicago, IL @ House of Blues

09/02 – Minneapolis, MN @ First Ave.

09/04 – Denver, CO @ Ogden Theatre

09/05 – Albuquerque, NM @ Sunshine Theatre

09/07 – Las Vegas, NV @ House of Blues

09/08 – Los Angeles, CA @ Wiltern

09/10 – San Francisco, CA @ Regency

09/11 – Seattle, WA @ Showbox SoDo

Is anybody thinking about going?

lucky Americans. I think Diru really prefer them to European fans. I think it's not right :/ We Europeans have only show in UK and Russia. Americans instead have almost all important cities and they also WANT MORE. I know America is really bigger than Europe, but damn. I hoped for more dates in Europe.

I hope to go, but I already am going to see D'espairsRay in Atlanta, so it may be too expensive to see both concerts, as I have to drive there. Oh dear, its also on a Monday... I really want to go as I went to their show in November in 2008 and it was great!

Again.. no Cleveland or Columbus.

Closest would be IL.

I might as well go there.. since i'm seeing D'espairsRay next month there too.

I hope to go, but I already am going to see D'espairsRay in Atlanta, so it may be too expensive to see both concerts, as I have to drive there. Oh dear, its also on a Monday... I really want to go as I went to their show in November in 2008 and it was great!
I know what you mean, Atlanta is the closest for me too, but it's such a drive! I'm not even sure I'll be able to afford the D'espa concert at this point, but I'm really trying!

fuck it!! I guess I'm going to see Despairs in Atlanta on the 16th and then I'll swing back down to Atlanta on the 30th to see Diru.. fuck the gas is gonna kill me XD

Damn, no Vancouver shows? Traveling to Seattle all the time for concerts is a wallet killer. >.< House, concert, house, concert... Choices, choices...

They're coming right to my city! yay =D

October: Boom Boom Satellites

Whoa, I didn't know about that! I just got into BBS, too. TO THE LOVELESS has been on constant rotation for me; what a brilliant album.

This is my first chance to see Dir en grey in my area and I'm taking it, even though they've come to Denver once annually for a while. I'm buying tickets ASAP (1 hour, 40 minutes to go...), though I doubt that the show will sell out.

I wonder by what conditions those two came to tour together. They seem... incompatible, heh.

apocalyptica? Do they mean the one with strings instruments?

That's kinda cool!

yes and they are great live!

I know what you mean, Atlanta is the closest for me too, but it's such a drive! I'm not even sure I'll be able to afford the D'espa concert at this point, but I'm really trying!
I know exactly how you feel, I am in the very same position, I would love to see them both, and I'm trying really hard to get the money but I have other stuff to take care about, I was actually going to see d'espa but now that deg has annouced this >.<

I also have to drive there and it would be really hard to attend both concerts :( I'm trying though, I just hope I can get the money

a) S-T messed up the touring schedule. The Electric Factory show is on the 28th, while the Ram's Head show is on the 27th.

b)I just bought my tickets to the Electric Factory show in Philadelphia. Who else will I see there??

Sign in to follow this