Sign in to follow this  
Lestat

CANCELLED: 摩天楼オペラ (Matenrou Opera) European Tour 2017

Oh christ, the only two big names I couldn't care less about coming here in tandem: Versailles and now Matenrou Opera. I paid for Satsuki even, so these two are literally where I draw the line.

I'll at least check out the line. If it's over 35 euros then I'm skipping for sure.

Matenrou Opera after many years again in EU. 

I'm very happy. I can go on good concert after long time. 

I'm surprised that they included the Netherlands. They gonna try it again? Which is nice but Matenrou Opera doesn't have my interest at all. Might go to support the scene but not sure yet... 

Just read on twitter that the tour got cancelled :c

Announcement: 

今月末より開催を予定していた“MATENROU OPERA EURO TOUR 2017”について重要なお知らせです。

現地プロモーター様の都合ならびにヨーロッパ国内の治安悪化も受けまして
誠に残念ではありますが全公演中止とさせていただくことになりました。

メンバー及びスタッフで慎重に協議を重ねた結果、
ご来場のお客様、摩天楼オペラ メンバー、スタッフの安全面を最優先に考えた上での苦渋の決断です。

なお、ご購入頂いたチケットの払い戻し等の対応について
現地プロモーターサイトでの正式な発表がされるまで必ずチケットはお手元にお持ち下さい。

チケットをお買い求め頂き公演を楽しみにされていた皆様、
ならびに関係各所の皆様には多大なるご迷惑をお掛けしますことを深くお詫び申し上げます。

Edited by Euthanasia

Absolutely my final straw with B7Klan, this being the sixth or seventh event or tour they cancelled (or rescheduled) that I was supposed to visit, and those are merely the ones I wanted to see. They never give adequate reason or explanations for their decisions either. No more, no matter which band it pertains.

Edited by Lestat

Unless it's illness or something, it really shows B7Klan's ineptitude that they can't gauge the interest and take precautions time after time if it was the ticket sales like it was with Merry. Among other big factors it's this sort of mismanagement and waste of contacts that killed it here in the west. I'm sure there were some people who had already booked their travel and shit too since we're so close to the dates of the shows. Fuck off b7

jfc, are these people the most inept tour organizers out there at the moment? no fucking wonder the overseas concerts died out

1 hour ago, Tokage said:

jfc, are these people the most inept tour organizers out there at the moment? no fucking wonder the overseas concerts died out

^^

i feel so bad for european fans bc they always get their hopes up but get shit on with these promoters and eventually their jrawk well is gonna dry up

unlike us in NA who have no hopes to begin with ^.^

you gotta be fucking kidding it was not even A MONTH TO GO

sooo I googled a bit and the only reason I kind find is cuz of the recent Manchester incident? apparently they're not the only band who cancelled their EU tour due to that

->  http://aramajapan.com/news/music/concert/matenrou-opera-cancel-euro-tour-2017-following-terror-attacks/76587/

sometimes i believe b7klan secretly organizes these terrorist attacks to occur around the same period as when they're supposed to start their bands' tours so they won't have to do jackshit

Edited by sheepprincessgara

5 minutes ago, Shir0 said:

you gotta be fucking kidding it was not even A MONTH TO GO

sooo I googled a bit and the only reason I kind find is cuz of the recent Manchester incident? apparently they're not the only band who cancelled their EU tour due to that

->  http://aramajapan.com/news/music/concert/matenrou-opera-cancel-euro-tour-2017-following-terror-attacks/76587/

Heard that was the reason myself too, so it's most likely how it went down. 

After Ariana Grande the next logical step is taking the holy war to visual kei. 

I do not read Japanese, but someone said the band stated in their message that there were 'problems with the local organizer' (as in B7Klan). B7Klan also announced a new concert in Paris from a Korean group merely a week ago, I doubt they suddenly got the idea to cancel everything in the matter of a week.

^Yes, the statement mentions an issue with the local organizer first and says something like "and also, with the worsening state of things in Europe", which makes me think the terror attacks weren't the main reason. 

It seems like B7Klan have been pushing this tour much harder than the MERRY one, so I'm really surprised that it ended up getting cancelled. 

Edited by violetchain

This is not the first time this has happened. I can't help but wonder if the guy who runs B7Klan is out of his depth trying to do this business. 

Quite frankly I'm surprised bands want to deal with him after all these things, cancelling a tour this close to when it's about to start feels very unprofessional. 

Then again, he might be the last one left so they don't have much choice if they want to play gigs in Europe. 

Even though I wasn't going to attend, it's sad for the fandom at large that this keeps happening.

Sign in to follow this