Sign in to follow this  
-jibakurei-

Picture upload/insert

I clicked through the already existing suggestions, but I haven't seen anything to it, but if I just didn't catch it, pls shift this one there :3

I actually have a problem with inserting pics through links (webhosts as dropbox or google drive aren't accepted, even though I'll get viewable codes)... Maybe it can be added? Or at least can sb explain how I upload things into the 'existing attachments'?? It's hard to find, sry

Thanks for the effort ♥

All you have to do is to upload your photos to a public webhost such as tinypic, Photobucket or Imgur (the latter is recommended), and use the BBCode url, which you paste here in your comments. It would look like this; [- img -]http://i.imgur.com/Se9g76n.png?1[- /img -] (without the dashes in the brackets.)

4E5DnDL.png?1

Edited by Lestat

Also, the ability to upload things as an attachment is disabled. It allows members to put files directly on our server and I shouldn't need to explain why that is dangerous. Mods and administrators can do it and even then it looks cleaner to externally link just about everything.

Sign in to follow this