Sign in to follow this  
Shmilly

リベリオ(ribelio) New Single Release

It was announced at リベリオ ファン感謝祭 mini free one man (2/3) that their new single (title unconfirmed) will be released on 5/31 nationwide (not live-only). Details of the single and in store events will be revealed at their 1st one man 'RESISTANCE TO DESPAIR' on 4/29.

They played at least 2 unreleased songs tonight.

Edited by Shmilly

their last single wasn't live limited, it's available to purchase at some stores, but yeah that one only did got 1 song.

but it's good news! hope they get sometime soon a single which is available national wide

17 minutes ago, DarkWater said:

hope they get sometime soon a single which is available national wide

The next single will be, forgot to put it in the OP!

1 hour ago, DarkWater said:

their last single wasn't live limited, it's available to purchase at some stores, but yeah that one only did got 1 song.

I know I've preordered mine in zeal link before it was sold out. But it's still limited release not very easy to get it ^^

Good for the nationwide. Time to deliver their music in larger way

13 minutes ago, Jiyo said:

I know I've preordered mine in zeal link before it was sold out. But it's still limited release not very easy to get it ^^

haha already sold out? could you maybe share it? would be amazing.

Yes totally time to deliver their music, after my first listen I already thought that they are an amazing band.

Still shit, that I couldn't go to their FIRST GIG. because I had a different gig to go to. (>_<)

Edited by BrenGun

1 hour ago, Jiyo said:

Yeah, it's crazy how much support they have for an entirely new band with no veterans from the scene. Not many indies VK bands can hold a free concert, collaborate with a clothing brand and organize their first one man within 6 months despite their only releases being live limited. AND their latest single, albeit limited to X copies, sold out on pre-orders and day one purchases alone, while only being sold through indies VK record shops. Crazy.

Edited by Shmilly

17 minutes ago, Shmilly said:

Yeah, it's crazy how much support they have for an entirely new band with no veterans from the scene. Not many indies VK bands can hold a free concert, collaborate with a clothing brand and organize their first one man within 6 months despite their only releases being live limited. AND their latest single, albeit limited to X copies, sold out on pre-orders and day one purchases alone, while only being sold through indies VK record shops. Crazy.

as so long you  have money it's all possible. haha

but beside that their music is really good.

yay more ribelio that i, an overseas fan, can actually get!!!

C_nVfQSU0AAPQXr.jpg

Tracklist :

01. 『虐』 (Gyaku)

02. ヒステリカル (Hysterical)

03. LOST

1620 yens

Edited by Jiyo

Sign in to follow this