Shaolan974

Synk;yet Gt.俐乃-rino- has been fired

Synk;yet Gt.俐乃-rino- has been fired by the band and terminated artist contract by Starwave Records at 2017/01/30 as he has secretly planned musical activities with other management companies since 2015 without informing other members and he had private exchange with fans for making money requests

Edited by Shaolan974

e31.jpg

BRUH THEY JUST BROUGHT BACK SHIORI WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS????????

Edited by midi:nette
another edit: op has been edited

15 minutes ago, Shaolan974 said:

and he had private exchange with fans for making money requests

My friend kinda said something about this not that long ago...

Kinda "They only care about the people who give them money"

But I wonder in which band he would have played in secret o.o

anybody?

37 minutes ago, DarkWater said:

My friend kinda said something about this not that long ago...

Kinda "They only care about the people who give them money"

But I wonder in which band he would have played in secret o.o

anybody?

We all know you're the plug around here when it comes to Starwave.

Just now, Zeus said:

We all know you're the plug around here when it comes to Starwave.

I still have my connections. And I still follow a few SW bands.

But I just remember that my friend said that she didn't support the band anymore because of a "member" .

So yeah the money thing is 100% true.

1 minute ago, DarkWater said:

OMG.. I really said it isn't.. 

T_T

I would be sad if they really break up... 

YES!! you had also said that Scarlet Valse will disband D:

I speak for the name of all Monochrome forum : keep for you your magic and strange occult powers! x''D

11 minutes ago, JRD said:

He was secretly working with PASSPO☆after they saw this performance.

wait what

you mean THE passpo?? (the idol group???)

25 minutes ago, seurong said:

wait what

you mean THE passpo?? (the idol group???)

It was a joke hahaha. This is when they tried to sign a record deal onto their company and the girls had to choose a band. Who knows? Maybe one of them digged rino and he's been doing side projects with them discreetly.

1 minute ago, JRD said:

It was a joke hahaha. This is when they tried to sign a record deal onto their company and the girls had to choose a band. Who knows? Maybe one of them digged rino and he's been doing side projects with them discreetly.

LOL dont scare me like that!

btw it's still strange that this announcement happened a few days after kinda their RETURN message...

As why couldn't they find this out way sooner? that dude already did this over a freaking year....  

I was sorta amused seeing this pop up so soon after announcing Shiori's return. I feel awful about it though, I'd imagine this whole thing feels horrible for the other members. I know at least Liki has talked a bit about it on Twitter. It's pretty sad. I'm curious about the "secretly planned musical activities with other management companies" thing though, I wonder what it was specifically that he actually got up to.

Gt.Yuiha has blogged about the situation, just basically going thru the band's troubles, how Rino's act was pure betrayal, and the fact that he himself will be the only guitarist. Here's the link if you're interested.

better to copy past it before its deleted

唯依葉-yuiha-

テーマ:唯依葉-yuiha-

原点回帰単独公演も終わり、バンドとして前に向かって進んで行く為に色々と準備、発表させて頂きましたが、この度は皆様を悲しませてしまうよう残念なお知らせすることになってしまい本当にごめんなさい。

色々なことがあるバンド人生の中でその時々や、時が経つに連れてそれぞれの意識や意欲、考え方に違いが生じてしまうことは仕方のないことだと理解はしています。

その違いも1つの方向に向かっていくからこそ見えてくる可能性もあるし、時にはぶつかる事もあればバンドとして多様性、進化も出来ると考えています。

1月24日に俐乃-rino-から急遽脱退の旨を聞き、同時期に裏切りと思えるような出来事も発覚してしまいました。

メンバーそれぞれ想いもありますが、残された4人が今後どうしたらよいか悩んだ末、これ以上俐乃-rino-とは同じステージで戦えないというのが僕の出した答えです。

出した答えの重さも、その責を受ける覚悟も決めました。

2013年11月18日から僕はこの5人のバンドでギターを弾いて、沢山の会場や広いステージでライブが出来るように、ギタリスト、バンドマンとしての大きな夢を叶えたいという意思を表示してその意思がバンド、メンバーの総意であると実感し、加入を決めて活動しています。

栞-shiori-が病気になってしまう壁に直面しても、僕達は治療に専念する栞の分もそれぞれがどんなに苦しくても頑張ると決めて復帰を待ちながら4人で活動を続けてきました。

ようやく栞-shiori-に復帰の目処が立ち、次の活動が決まった矢先にこのようなお知らせをしなくてはならないことは言葉では言い尽くせない程残念で、まだ他に方法があるのではないか、もっと前から色んな話が出来ていれば、と胸の内には後悔の念が否めません。

本日からSynk;yetのギタリストは1人になります。

これは紛れも無い事実であり、誰も望んでいかった突然の結果に現在も受け入れられない方々も多くいるであろうことは心苦しい気持ちです。

応援してくれている皆様には本当に言葉には言えない程申し訳なく感じています。

大きな夢を持ってギタリスト人生を共にしたいと思えたし、皆にとっても大切なメンバー1人も守れなくて本当に申し訳ありませんでした。

どのくらい先になるのかはわからないけど、人生の中でまた笑って出会える日が来ることを祈っています。

掲げた大きな夢は諦められないし、やれる事は全てやらせて欲しいです。

どうかお願いします。

Synk;yet 栞-shiori- ‏@Synkyet_Shiori 

今回はこのようなタイミングでの発表になってしまい、本当に申し訳ございません。 僕が不在の間様々な問題が起きていたようで、それらに気付くことが出来ず、何も出来なかった自分に不甲斐なさを感じています。 5人での姿を楽しみにしていくださったファンの皆様、本当に申し訳ございませんでした。

Synk;yet 唯依葉-yuiha- ‏@synkyet_yuiha  

Synk;yetを応援してくれている皆さん、5人でのステージ復帰を待っていてくれた皆さん。 本当にごめんなさい。

Synk;yet 唯依葉-yuiha- ‏@synkyet_yuiha

こんな不本意な結果になってしまって本当にすみません。 抑えきれない感情もあるけど、ここで立ち止まる気は無いし4人でやれる事を精一杯やっていきます。 未来は己の手でしか切り開けないから、この手で選んだ未来を信じて進みます。

Synk;yet 皇司-kouji- ‏@Synkyet_Kouji 

ワンマン後、栞復帰発表をしてこのような結果になってしまいました。 みんな5人での活動を楽しみにしていたのに、裏切るような形になってしまって本当にごめんなさい。

Synk;yet 莉希-Liki- ‏@Synkyet_Liki 

いきなりの発表になってしまって本当に申し訳ないです。 ワンマンでの発表、5人でのステージをみんなすごく楽しみにしていたと思う。 それを裏切る形となってしまったのはみんなに対して申し訳なく思うし、メンバーも歯痒い思いをしてる。 長くなるけどゆっくりと自分の思いを書いていくね。
中には「てめえが何を偉そうなこと言ってんだ」って思う人もいると思う。それは受け入れる。受け入れるからこそ言わせてもらう。 実はワンマンの4日前に俐乃から辞めたいという話をされた。 それを聞いてまず思ったのは「なぜこんな大事な時期に?」 そして何より「メサイアの気持ちは?」だった。
正直言うと、今回の発表の内容に関しては知らないこともあった。 ずっと一緒にやってきたメンバーだから、おれはそれに気付いて止めてあげるべきだった。そんなことにも気付けなかった自分に対して情けなく、憤りも感じた
自分への憤りや情けなさと同時に、俐乃のメサイアに対する姿勢、そしてバンドに対する姿勢に憤りを感じた。
この際だから言わせてもらうけど、おれは自分が頑張ってるなんて思ってない。でも俐乃の唯依葉に一番申し訳ないって言葉に我慢ならなかった。 「おれのことはどうでもいいけど、誰に対して一番申し訳ないとかじゃなくて、栞や皇司、メサイアには何もねえのか」ってちょっと声を荒らげたりもした。
確かに唯依葉は誰の目から見ても頑張ってる。でもおれからしたら栞も皇司もすげえ頑張ってくれてるし、おれたちみたいな右も左もわからないバンドがこんなに長いことやれてるのもメサイアに支えられているからだし、結局は自分の辞めたいという思いだけで全てをかき乱すんだなと思った。
社長と帰る時も、すげえ俐乃に対する心配もしてたし、バンドに対する心配もしてた。それはおれが一番わかってる自信がある。でも辞めると言った時、事務所に対しても何もなかった。全てがおれにとって悲しみでしか無かった。おれはどんな顔をしてワンマンライブに臨めばいいのかさえわからなくなった。
正直ワンマンのリハにも行きたくなかったくらい落ち込んだ。でもそこでクソなライブをしてメサイアを悲しませたら結局おれも同じなんだよね。楽しみにしてくれてるメサイアに、支えてくれるメサイアに、おれの持てる力を全部見せ付けよう。絶対良いライブにしようと誓った。
でも結局さ、一度辞めると決めたらもうそれは断固として揺るがないもんなんだよ。おれは何も言えなかったし、メンバーも話を聞くことしか出来ないんだよね。
それでもワンマン前の円陣で「色々あったけど、とにかくライブはみんなを楽しませよう。おれたちも必死にやろう」とメンバーに声をかけた。てかもうおれにはそんなことしか出来なかったよ。
ワンマンが終わった後もさ、撮影会の時やファンメールで「本当に楽しかったです」って言ってくれておれはその言葉にどれだけ救われたか
今日のライブの後にも話をしたんだけどさ、おれは自分に対しても俐乃に対しても悲しくなったよ。 怒りなんてないただの悲しみ。
何よりも急にいなくなること。それってメサイアにとってはすげえ悲しくて、虚しくて。それはその話し合いにいたメンバー、社長みんなが思ってた。だからこそみんな申し訳なく思ってるんだ。
でもさ、辞めたいという意志が固まってるメンバーがステージにいる方がメサイアに対して失礼なことだと思ったし、せっかくライブを楽しみにしているメサイアに対する裏切りだと思うんだ。
もう夜も遅いし、そろそろ終わりにしようと思うけど最後にもう一度、みんなに謝りたい。本当にごめん。 改めてこんな偉そうなことおれに言う資格なんてないんだけどさ。長々と読んでくれてありがとう。
俐乃がバンドに対してそういう気持ちを抱いたのも、結局ボーカルであるおれが不甲斐なかったからなんだよな。 メサイア、メンバー、事務所のみんな、俐乃…おれのせいで迷惑をかけて本当に申し訳ございませんでした。
最後になるけど、おれにはこんな長々と嘘をつけるスキルは無いってメサイアならわかると思う。これは全部おれの本音。 益々嫌な気持ちにさせてごめん。 おやすみなさい。

Synk;yet 俐乃 ‏@synkyet_rino  

突然こんな発表になってしまい本当に申し訳ありません。 全ては自分勝手な行動が招いてしまった結果です。
日々応援してくださり、5人での復帰を待ってくれていたファンの皆様、関係者の皆様、そしてメンバー、事務所全ての方を裏切る形になってしまい本当に申し訳ありません。 今まで本当にありがとうございました。

Edited by BrenGun

On 30/1/2017 at 11:26 AM, Shaolan974 said:

he has secretly planned musical activities with other management companies since 2015 without informing other members

Isn't this like a big no-no in VK? Shingo from Gotcharocka got his ass sued because of a scandal like this XD

6 hours ago, Komorebi said:

Isn't this like a big no-no in VK? Shingo from Gotcharocka got his ass sued because of a scandal like this XD

LMFAO WHEN DID I MISS THIS