Shaolan974

Synk;yet Gt.俐乃-rino- has been fired

20 hours ago, Komorebi said:

Isn't this like a big no-no in VK? Shingo from Gotcharocka got his ass sued because of a scandal like this XD

13 hours ago, emmny said:

LMFAO WHEN DID I MISS THIS

I knew that he was a piece of sh*t, he left the band under the guise of "personal problems / family / inability of being able to play bass with them" etc. etc. and the following week was already part of another band.. ( no VK)

6 hours ago, Serox said:

I knew that he was a piece of sh*t, he left the band under the guise of "personal problems / family / inability of being able to play bass with them" etc. etc. and the following week was already part of another band.. ( no VK)

I swear I had never seen Asagi more pissed off. Shingo whined and cried to him about his mother being dying and needing to terminate the contract asap and crap... only to reveal he was playing for someone else a week later.

I know it sounds like bullshit, but in Japan employees rarely leave their workplace on their own to pursue a "better job" since it's seen as a lack of loyalty and ungratefulness to the one who gave you a chance and hired you when you were a lesser professional (meaning like a job in your intended career, not some student job at McDonalds).

36 minutes ago, Komorebi said:

I swear I had never seen Asagi more pissed off. Shingo whined and cried to him about his mother being dying and needing to terminate the contract asap and crap... only to reveal he was playing for someone else a week later.

I know it sounds like bullshit, but in Japan employees rarely leave their workplace on their own to pursue a "better job" since it's seen as a lack of loyalty and ungratefulness to the one who gave you a chance and hired you when you were a lesser professional (meaning like a job in your intended career, not some student job at McDonalds).

16521749_10208460742891636_420759890_n.j

PS: The only thing that I admit even though I hate him as a person is that it is a good bass player.. I appreciated his work in Gotcharocka.. really do not know yet how he manages to be a musician though! should reject it in each band for everything he has done.. I also know (though I think it is a rumor) that at the time of Sugar (his ex band before he join Gotcharocka) has had problems with the singer, which are also taken into fights D: but I have no confirmation.

PS.S: Sorry for the off-topic!

Edited by Serox

12 hours ago, DarkWater said:

So Reno blog and twitter are deleted. so he is gone now from the interwebs, hopefully he will appear someday again.

looks like he couldn't delete his Line Live account, but he removed all his videos and replaced the name and profile image.