Sign in to follow this  
Biopanda

ペンタゴン(Pentagon) to perform at A-KON 2017

Pentagon (strangely referred to as Pentagon Japan in the video and site), has announced today that they will be joining the guest lineup for A-KON 28, which will take place June 8th through the 11th at the Fort Worth Convention Center in Fort Worth, TX.

That "Pentagon Japan" thing might come from the fact, that there is a kpop group with the same name and maybe they wanted to avoid confusion? O.o

Anyway, I don't follow this band, but great for them. Good to see better known bands playing at such events.

am i thirsty enough for atsuki to go to america, especially the part with all the cowboys???? tough life questions

13 minutes ago, cvltic said:

am i thirsty enough for atsuki to go to america, especially the part with all the cowboys???? tough life questions

Come and have a VK party in cowboy world!

For a moment, I thought they were to do an opening act for Akon lel

But it's very cool to see a ~good~ big indie visual kei band going abroad.

Edited by IGM_Oficial

Also, the RH crew will be going :v We won't be having a vendor booth, unfortunately, because getting a booth at A-KON is ridic and there's a multiple-year waiting list.

2 hours ago, Gaz said:

what's with minpha-chan tho? cat got his tongue? ;o;

also i wonder if ishiki_kawaiii will descends to you, texas peasants, from his holy canada

Minpha never talks, like Emiru from Lareine and Mana. It's his thing.

8 hours ago, midi:nette said:

BUILD THE WALL

hey you need to think globally: mh ppl who will be there can contribute with some ca$h to pay minpha-chan for fucking ishiki_kawaii-chan in the ass. that might heal his wretched heart and change him altogether. we could finally stop sleeping in fear for our lives and don't afraid of fbi anymore ;w;

6 hours ago, Zalemu said:

Minpha never talks, like Emiru from Lareine and Mana. It's his thing.

imo that just makes him look smug and stupid. he lost half of his kawaiiness points :/

7 hours ago, Biopanda said:

Do it.

aha. I wish. I've got a lot going on right now. My car just bit the dust but some how I was able to revive it. But I'm not sure how long it'll last. Plus I'm starting a new job soon. Have to save for my dental procedure and need to save all my vacation time for Japan in October. BUT. Please enjoy it for me. :<

Lol Minpha looks so uneasy or lost during the video

During an interview he stated one his favorite hobbies was women outside of Japan lol maybe hes just excited

Sign in to follow this