Sign in to follow this  
Vercingetorix

MAI departs Disqualia due to stage-fright

Disqualia ba. MAI will be jumping ship on February 5th due to an increasingly bad case of  stage-fright.

Poor kid said she's been having anxiety symptoms since last fall.

Edited by Vercingetorix

Yeah, this is pretty unfortunate. I thought she had a fair amount of good bass licks in "right NOW." I wonder if they'll grab a former Destrose bassist as a replacement lol.

Edited by Dudemanguy

4 hours ago, jon_jonz said:

Stage fright, seriously ?

But this band has no fans.

He may keep performing with them because no one will be there to scare him 😂

People WHO DON'T HAVE ANY ANXIETY ISSUES to talk about others that do shouldn't say anything. I suffer from extreme anxiety and have to take meds. Especially cause I overthink things through, what can go wrong, what will go wrong, how will it go wrong, constantly going through your head. Seeing how people are judging you. So if you don't have anxiety you don't know shit about what others go through. Not everyone thinks of the world as sunshine and rainbows and everything is fine. Extreme introverts like myself have a difficult time with dealing with anxiety, and your negativity on the situation just shows how much you know on the subject.

Edited by JRD

8 hours ago, JRD said:

People WHO DON'T HAVE ANY ANXIETY ISSUES to talk about others that do shouldn't say anything. I suffer from extreme anxiety and have to take meds. Especially cause I overthink things through, what can go wrong, what will go wrong, how will it go wrong, constantly going through your head. Seeing how people are judging you. So if you don't have anxiety you don't know shit about what others go through. Not everyone thinks of the world as sunshine and rainbows and everything is fine. Extreme introverts like myself have a difficult time with dealing with anxiety, and your negativity on the situation just shows how much you know on the subject.

I am an introvert myself and I do have anxiety issues too.

You talk shit about people that assume things about others, yet still you do the same.

Having issues is no excuse to be a douche to others and letting the people that were counting on you down. Using this as an excuse to abandon your friends and fans is not ok.

But hey, it was a joke. You're already an indiot by taking a joke seriously, but the punchline was in the fact that the band has no fans instead of mocking him for his stage fright. Your argument is invalid.

For a person that claims to overthink things, you didn't think about the only thing you had to, eh ?

So stop being a whiny crybaby and judging people while talking shit about them for doing the same.

Shut up and go take your meds.

Edited by jon_jonz

7 minutes ago, jon_jonz said:

I am an introvert myself and I do have anxiety issues too.

You talk shit about people that assume things about others, yet still you do the same.

Having issues is no excuse to be a douche to others and let people down. Using this as an excuse to abandon your friends and fans is not ok.

But hey, it was a joke. You're already an indiot by taking a joke seriously, but the punchline was in the fact that the band has no fans instead of mocking him for his stage fright. Your argument is invalid.

For a person that claims to overthink things, you didn't think about the only thing you had to, eh

So stop being a whiny crybaby and judging people while talking shit about them for doing the same.

Shut up and go take your meds.

There's a difference between understanding people's behaviors and just being a dick - like you are right now. This ain't the first time you've mocked someone with anxiety either, so I don't buy that "lol I have anxiety too" bullshit. Maybe you can shut the fuck up and get your panties out of your ass.

Edited by midi:nette

Again

22 minutes ago, jon_jonz said:

the punchline was in the fact that the band has no fans instead of mocking him for his stage fright.

Case closed.

And I couldn't care less about what you think about me.

Won't waste my time arguing with whiny people who lack basic interpretation skills in a topic about a band nobody cares about.

Bye.

I'm not gonna even answer with a reply because of how much a hole you dug yourself and midi:nette pouring dirt on you.

Cred to them for at least having the balls to try out being on stage before realizing this wasn't for them in the end.

Salute. Best of luck even though idk who this person or the band is.

Poor thing, I hope she finds other things to do that don't have to do with performing in public... or that she can find some help and get over her stage fright.

I used to be in a band a little bit ago and our lead guitarist has massive anxiety issues. It took him awhile to be ready to come back on stage but I understand how  hard this is. I hope she is able to overcome it and be able to come back!

Sign in to follow this