Sign in to follow this  
CloudyTree

(甘い暴力) Amai Bouryoku 1st mini Album (君、依存、タトゥー) Kimi, Izon, Tattoo

They will release their 0th EP "君、依存、タトゥー" (1500 yen / live-limited)  on March 14th.

Tracklist:

1. 君、依存、タトゥー
  2. 笑顔でいるってめんどくさい
  3. ファッションメンヘラ
  4. 夜乙女

CRLC-0024.jpg

Setlist (Osaka Ruido January 29th):

1. 溺愛シット
  2. 嘘キス
  3. いちごパニック
  4. 笑顔でいるってめんどくさい
  5. 夜乙女
  6. 事例03 -策略-
  7. 君、依存、タトゥー
  8. 調教してください
  9. 本能
  10. ファッションメンヘラ

Encore:

1. 溺愛シット
Edited by CloudyTree

Super pumped 🤘

I like 君、依存、タトゥー and ファッションメンヘラ so I'm looking forward to hearing the other songs.

You went to the oneman in Osaka, right? How was it?

@DuwangYes, I went there and it was great!  The Ruido was pretty packed and they put on a flawless show with 11 songs overall (will update my post with the setlist later).  君、依存、タトゥー and ファッションメンヘラ are killer live songs, no question, but for me personally  笑顔でいるってめんどくさい  was the best song of the evening and I'm really looking forward to the studio version.  夜乙女 is "just" the average Shounenki-Song and didn't leave behind that much of an impression on me. 

Really want to stan them after watching their great NYE performance, but all these live-limited releases are a bummer. Someone wake me up when they stop being losers.

@CloudyTreeSounds like a blast! REX was lit as well. It looks like they played the same exact set list as Osaka except they switched the order of 君、依存、タトゥー, ファッションメンヘラ, and  調教してください but nonetheless I had a blast.  Two days later and I'm still in pain. haha
I basically share the same opinions about their songs. 夜乙女 was ok but not memorable and 笑顔でいるってめんどくさい was fantastic.

I wish they'd play more hakujitsu and kurohime songs though. I've seen them 4 times so far and they've only played いちごパニック, 策略 and ナイン.

@BiopandaThey have a very small following right now. Besides the oneman at Rex, I've never seen more than 20 people at a live that were there for them specifically, so I don't blame them for wanting to do live-limited stuff to get more people [in Japan] to go see them. After all, they make most of their money by doing shows.
I'm sure once they build a stronger following they will start having nationwide releases. 

Btw. they will hold their mini one-man-live (50 minutes) "好きな人にだけ冷たい" on the 14th of March at 北堀江hillsパン工場, at which their already released CDs will serve as ticket

Just doing a update on this band i saw that this wasnt posted

Amai Bouryoku  

Kimi, Izon, Tattoo (君、依存、タトゥー)

1st Mini album 4 tracks Release date 2017-03-14 

1. Kimi, Izon, Tattoo (君、依存、タトゥー)

2. Egao de irutte mendokusai (笑顔でいるってめんどくさい)

3. Fashion menhera (ファッションメンヘラ)

4. Yoru otome (夜乙女)

If you need any limited lives i only have 2 songs

Edited by doomsoul136

I still found nothing. You have to fix the search bar 

Edited by doomsoul136

Sign in to follow this