Sign in to follow this  
Alkaloid

new band "Veriel" has formed

session band "堕天使セッション (Datenshi Session)" will change to new band "Veriel" at 2017/4/2.

"Veriel" members:

Vo.シドー (Shido)

Gu.ノア (Noa)

Gu.ヨハン (Yohan)

Ba.ギル (Gill)

118620170127000737.jpg

C3HFVbVVcAAIlHP.jpg

C3G28OzVMAAAZiz.jpg

C3G2cW6VcAEoMXw.jpg

C3G2OT-VMAM4zG4.jpg

http://veriel-official.com/

Edited by Alkaloid

well not to sure about that look - on one hand i think its cool on the other ----meh...  ^^°

but i gotta agree that look kinda feels pretty much like somethin which would come from starwave records...

They look cool enough and I do really like their look, but at the same time it's also pretty boring. Like has been said, they look like a cross between MALISEND and a generic Starwave band's look. The best guess I can draw from that is that their music will have at least a decent amount of heavy elements mixed with a bunch of weird, mostly unnecessary, and oft misplaced symphonic elements, and to be honest that's not really something I can stomach from too many more bands. Some bands do it brilliantly, but some don't which typically leads to musical disaster, and if that's the style this band ends up having, I'm worried they'll be more of the latter than the former.

Still, I'll be a positive thinker here and keep my worries at bay until they actually show off their sound a bit, who knows maybe they'll be amazing and completely blow me away or something.

Edited by rvrgf

They really look cool, curious about the music as well~ :3 I hope they sound at least like Mediena/Synk;yet/MALISEND!

Gu.ヨハン (Yohan) ---> Love Live reference (??) XD

Ok well that is basically MORRIGAN's band logo they are using lmfao.

The video and song are both amateur but pretty fun I'm down with this chorus and the symphonics<3

The music is pretty typical to be honest. Still, I'm into it. I feel I was right on the mark with the 'weird symphonic elements' thing though, the strings at the end of the preview felt 'off' somehow to me, but even though I kinda slagged that sort of thing off in my last comment, I actually liked it in this instance. They don't seem to be quite as immediately great as I was hoping they'd be but I hear some level of potential in the preview so I'm going to keep track of them for a while more.

I somehow like it so far.. I don´t know.. I like that it´s kinda unprofessional |D
Well, let´s wait for the full version.

Sign in to follow this