Duwang

Avanchick will disband

I saw it coming since a while so idc tbh... I got tired of them when all that drama happened lmao

Edited by SadMoomin

Well, that's a little disappointing. I only got into them near the end of last year, but I really enjoyed their music (although I did feel a bit guilty for liking them considering all the drama with Noah, lol).

They lost me when they released that compilation as an album. 

All the best to the vocalist because e had a cute voice, a good hustle and a knack for making bum jealous haters mad on their twitters... oh and I hope that one guy from Cindykate would join a better band this time. 

rip kusokei icons

avanchick had a shit reputation among...pretty much everyone involved in the scene lol so i don't think noah will join a new band. if anything he'll go solo, he's too good at doing what he does, plagarizing the gazette I MEAN writing catchy af vk songs and his blind girls (what an ironic fan name LMFAO) will follow him regardless.

that dude from cindykate needs to make a new band and debut it on that other guy from cindykate's label so he stops flopping. rei should join him, the bassist's good too. idc about the drummer he can go n get a real job

i liked avanchick (from a distance) and i hope their new band (sounding like noah minus noah) goes big

A bit expected, yes, after all that drama with Rockstar Records and all, but sad nonetheless...I really liked them! :(

Edited by Scarlet Obsidian

16 minutes ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

I liked their music and was entertained by their drama. However, I feel like something is going on because they just finished a one man live, are starting a one-man tour, and announce a disband 9 months away??

Inb4 

''make all of our next gigs sell out and we won't disband''

1 hour ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

I liked their music and was entertained by their drama. However, I feel like something is going on because they just finished a one man live, are starting a one-man tour, and announce a disband 9 months away??

avanchick tier fuckery would be to cancel a disbandment for the dramaz

they're gonna milk it tho, one final album and a goodbye tour (dont expect anything lavish tho they prolly near broke now) + live dist + rarities compilation WAIT ON IT = time well spent.

groups who announce disbandments this far in advance usually have legit reasons for doing so, tbh i feel like noah was crunching numbers and realized that avanchick is a flop (relative) and that there's nothing they'd be able to do to change it because of their reputation. they've worked pretty hard to show themselves off as a big band but at this point its been for nothing, if not some mitsu $$$ here and there. their sponsored event live featured legit flops, the biggest band that played other than them was VEXENT...if thats not embarrassing then idk what is. that girl who went off on them and how no big bands wanted to play with them was totalllllly right lolol the evidence is in the events they play.

they're still going to the states tho, dw

2 hours ago, Gichi Gichi said:

just keep kuroyuri to kage,gossip,ARCHEMI and DEZERT safe..

Just remember to not hold your breath.

The disbandment wind is blowing hard on them.

4 hours ago, Gichi Gichi said:

and the disbandment train begins...

at least it starts with something that was gonna happen any moment now as opposed to A Big Shocking Thing

9 hours ago, Spectralion said:

Just remember to not hold your breath.

The disbandment wind is blowing hard on them.

thanks for triggering my fear

MeteoroiD played Tokyo in Tulsa and then broke up.... Avanchick set to play Tokyo in Tulsa and then announce they're breaking up. Shit's cursed! Stay woke!

Edited by returnal
AWKWARD DOUBLE SPACES GHHHHHHH // love u tokyo in tulsa tho its all love

After all the drama, can't say I didn't see this happening. Is a shame since I liked a couple of their songs.

On 29/1/2017 at 5:23 PM, returnal said:

MeteoroiD played Tokyo in Tulsa and then broke up.... Avanchick set to play Tokyo in Tulsa and then announce they're breaking up. Shit's cursed! Stay woke!

DESTROSE is another one that had exactly the same fate. Add it to the list.

4 hours ago, SHOKI said:

DESTROSE is another one that had exactly the same fate. Add it to the list.

now it's just spooky!

C3gnP7GVMAUsLix.jpg

On 2/11, Noah and Hyuga will be participating in an acoustic session event called "Acoustic Space."

They will be selling a CD for 1,000 yen that contains original compositions from the trio, as well as selling checkis. If you spend more than 3,000 yen you may also get to take pictures with the band (2 shots, 1 copy of each).

Edited by Peace Heavy mk II