Dudemanguy

X Japan - We Are X: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack

X Japan will be releasing the "Original Motion Picture Soundtrack" to their We Are X documentary on March 3rd. It will be released via Sony Music and have worldwide distribution.

201701260039150.jpg

Tracklisting:

1. La Venus (Acoustic Version)
2. Kurenai (From The Last Live)
3. Forever love
4. Piano Strings of Es Dur
5. Dahlia
6. Crucify My Love
7. Xclamation
8. Standing Sex (From X Japan RETURNS)
9. Tears
10. Longing Setsubo-no-yoru
11. Art of Life -3rd Movement-
12. Endless Rain (From The Last Live)
13. X (From The Last Live)
14. Without You (Unplugged)
[Japan Bonus Track]
15. Rusty Nail (DAHLIA TOUR FINAL ~無謀な夜~)
16.Forever love (From The Last Live)

9 hours ago, Takadanobabaalien said:

yay, we finally get the new X album

5 hours ago, DaveKei said:

This is the new album guys

Yoshiki the 10/10 troll. There are people that have literally died waiting for this album to come out including a couple of X Japan members!

Edited by Dudemanguy

I get how this is "funny" to call this the new album, but can the people really thinking it chill a bit? There is also "original motion picture soundtrack" on the cover. 

3 hours ago, Mr.0 said:

I get how this is "funny" to call this the new album, but can the people really thinking it chill a bit? There is also "original motion picture soundtrack" on the cover. 

I assumed that nobody actually thought that was true.

16 hours ago, Mr.0 said:

c35.gif

18 hours ago, Naaaaani said:

Why not "I am X"?

Chris Corner will sue her :>

Edited by nekkichi

He worked 90 hours for what?!?
Sure, La Venus is a new recording but Without You was probably in the can for quite a while now. The rest are just the same-old same-old.

I've thrown out these numbers before but here's X Japan's output through what I've grouped as their major recording / releasing moments:

1987-1991: 25-30 songs: Vanishing Vision, Blue Blood, Jealousy, Art of Life (The last one was written / recorded in 90 and 91 but released later of course)
1992 -1997: 11 songs or so: Dahlia + The Last Song
1998-2017: 10 songs or so. I've included their hiatus years since Yoshiki recycled a few Violet UK songs for X Japan

Depending on how you look at it, releases and songs are getting less and less as more time goes on. If and when this new album comes out, that's it. X Japan as we know it will just be a live act milking the fan's wallet's dry.

And if you really want to look at it, their most productive period was when X was a band with everyone contributing (87-91). Basically as soon Taiji got kicked out, they became X Japan and Yoshiki became a mega diva, the band as a whole stopped functioning properly as a recording artist.