Sign in to follow this  
Peace Heavy mk II

New Matina Omnibus 「RARE TRACK COLLECTIONZ」

Wait, so the Z is there on purpose? I seriously thought it was a typo lol

This release seems pretty pointless. The only thing I'm mildly interested in is Distray.

Unless they were specifically invited to participate in an omnibus (such as recording a new song for it) or are part of a tour to promote it, I would imagine most bands wouldn't really know about being a part of collection albums, especially a posthumous label sampler.

Like I'm sure a top 40 hit that's on Now That's What I Call Music 79 is also on like 40 other CDs just like it based on contracts their record labels make without asking the artist if they're cool with it.

Edited by Peace Heavy mk II

2 hours ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

http://weloveucp.com/releases/omnibus/3171/matina-20th-anniversary-memorial-cd-rare-track-collectionz/

Here is the tracklisting btw. Apparently Kisaki forgot how to spell

So among japanese it's a big difficulty to separate R from L and V from B.
But bash him when he does it right with "serenade" <-> "seleande" because it was misspelled wrong in the past and it should remain wrong.
And bash him when he does it wrong "revellier" <-> "rebellier" because it follows the typical japanese misspell tradition.

Edited by Brandon

43 minutes ago, Brandon said:

But bash him when he does it right with "serenade" <-> "seleande" because it was misspelled wrong in the past and it should remain wrong.
And bash him when he does it wrong "revellier" <-> "rebellier" because it follows the typical japanese misspell tradition.

That's not bashing boo, that's just acknowledging the fact that Kisaki altered some track names, presumably without the band's permission.

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

I minored in Japanese language, so I am aware of the limitations of their syllabary. Hence why Kisaki bands in the past have given us wonderful gems like "UGRY NIGHTMARE" :staru:

I was more referring to how "転生の開花 ~se réveiller~" is somehow now "se rebeiller." Like, it's not even a minor butcher--half the name is gone lolol

So the bands won't see not even a cent of this, right?

Bloody Kisaki, when will he stop with his shady businesses, first the fake demotape sales and now this shit to rip off his customers. Even after all that drama he stirred up with his shitty attitude he still continues to be an asshole.

Sign in to follow this