Sign in to follow this  
Peace Heavy mk II

New Matina Omnibus 「RARE TRACK COLLECTIONZ」

Kisaki announced on his Facebook that Matina will be releasing a 20th anniversary omnibus entitled 「RARE TRACK COLLECTIONZ」. It will cost 3,500 yen and contains 16 tracks from either freely distributed CDs or demotapes from the following bands:

■MIRAGE
■DAS:VASSER
■Distray
■AZALEA
■vellaDonna
■Vice†Risk
■Zephyr
■サリー
■Eze:quL
■Mist of Rouge
■Madeth gray’ll
■Syndrome

16178463_697604027065683_415379392837237

The CD can be ordered from Lin's official webshop: http://lin-official.shop-pro.jp/?pid=112535007

*Note: "rare" in this sense means "live-distributed" or "out of stock." It does not actually mean he's selling unreleased content.

Edited by Peace Heavy mk II

Just now, Zalemu said:

I'm laughing at the Z in COLLECTIONZ because it just doesn't seem to fit the Matina aesthetic at all. Anyway, I'd like to hear this.

Oh damn yeah that "Z" is so unattractive. 

1 hour ago, CoolKill3rX said:

Wonder when they release "RARE TRACK COLLECTIONZ vol.2" >_>

He already made a demo-tape collection a few years ago of all the tapes released through Matina, so in a sense this is kinda vol. 2 already :staru: 

My secret bucket-list-wish is that Kisaki makes a Rarez Collectionzzz of all of the shit he made pre-La:Sadie's 

oh oh drama incoming, let's grab popcorn 

great job kisaki for not saying to people involved in it that this collection is a thing

this isn't even the first time kisaki's pulled shit like this lmao

iirc he also released either a himitsu kessha codomo a or kibouya honpou compilation album w/o the band members' knowledge/permission a couple of years ago

My favourite bands there: Vice+Risk, Eze:quL, Madeth gray'll, Syndrome.

I want it!

Is Kyojei in good terms with Kisaki and does he consent to this release? I snooped around his twitter and he even made fun of the Z in COLLECTIONZ.

Edited by seikun

The cover is pretty cool, but uh..... how may times does he expect people to rebuy a buncha shitty, poorly recorded early-2000s VK crap? I mean, I still get the feels when I hear "Shadow" by DAS:VASSER and all.... but.. I mean, you notice how he doesn't put a track listing? Trying to trick people that have already bought everything to buy this too.

Sign in to follow this