Sign in to follow this  
qotka

Hi!

I think it's been a good 10 years since I last posted on a BBS, but I've been looking for a J-rock/V-kei community for a while now and I was glad to find this one (figured that if I can't shut up about the music I love listening to I should probably join!).

I'm really into MUCC these days (can't wait for their new album! Just a couple more days!), and really love the big classic geezers (X Japan, Luna Sea, Buck-Tick, Kuroyume). I also love going to gigs and finding new bands to listen to. Thought the scene was dead until a year ago, but nope, still alive and kicking. DEZERT are currently my favorite fairly-new v-kei act. They're unpolished (sometimes in a good way) but give good vibes and have an interesting interaction with their audience.

I'm here to learn (so many bands I've never heard of just from skimming through the site, yay!) and meet new people. So, um, hi!

Hello and welcome to the forum!

I followed you on twitter btw - I like that you seem to be into various styles and genres, and I was also surprised to see that Steve/NMFT follows you there as well, so - automatic cool points! 

I hope you enjoy it here! :D

2 minutes ago, CAT5 said:

Hello and welcome to the forum!

I followed you on twitter btw - I like that you seem to be into various styles and genres, and I was also surprised to see that Steve/NMFT follows you there as well, so - automatic cool points! 

I hope you enjoy it here! :D

Hey, thank you very much! I'm already listening to some of the stuff you've shared on twitter, always glad to find people with a cool taste in music.

And NMFT is super cool, I'm kinda surprised they followed me back! :shock:

Sign in to follow this