suji

空里夢 (Crim) (ex.ELYSION) session band will perform --> has become a rapper

session event, "OddYT presents.  『池袋シリアルキラー 遺棄編』", will be held at Ikebukuro RUIDO K3 on February 20, 2017.

participating sessions/bands:

空里夢 (Crim) (ex.ELYSION) session, "みるくりーむセッション" (milkcream session)

竣 (ex.ZAKLIA) session

Ryo (ex.NERO de hides) session

拓音(ex.uni) session

ねむたいプロジェクト (nemutai project)

Galdiah

etc.

Crim session lineup:

C2ieYbcUUAAL23t.jpg

Edited by sheepprincessgara

Crim's live schedule (I believe these are only session events, as his Twitter bio says he's not accepting band invitations atm)

I highly recommend following him on Twitter and enabling tweet notifications to stay tuned for his livestreams - he doesn't show his face, but he does speak :)))

11 hours ago, sheepprincessgara said:

Crim's live schedule (I believe these are only session events, as his Twitter bio says he's not accepting band invitations atm)

I highly recommend following him on Twitter and enabling tweet notifications to stay tuned for his livestreams - he doesn't show his face, but he does speak :)))

I record his vocal message "hi, my name is antonio-antonino-antonino" in Whatsapp x°D

On 5/11 Crim's Session Band will perform at Shinjuku Club Science.. unfortunately I do not know Japanese so I do not know the names of the members and the songs they will play.. but it seems he will sing two songs from the famous Jrock Visual-kei band "R-Shitei" and one of the band "Dolly".

^ He is also covering SID and performing with ex-NEVILIA members

no wonder he left Elysion, his musical tastes are even shittier than the band itself

i just hope he starts a new band soon

45 minutes ago, sheepprincessgara said:

^ Egli è anche coprendo SID e l'esecuzione con i membri ex-NEVILIA

non c'è da meravigliarsi ha lasciato Elysion, i suoi gusti musicali sono ancora shittier rispetto alla band stessa

Spero solo che inizia una nuova band presto

Strange, much time ago I ask to him in Twitcast what is his favorite VK band.. and he say "Versailles" LOL.

On 4/24/2017 at 8:25 AM, Serox said:

On 5/11 Crim's Session Band will perform at Shinjuku Club Science.. unfortunately I do not know Japanese so I do not know the names of the members and the songs they will play.. but it seems he will sing two songs from the famous Jrock Visual-kei band "R-Shitei" and one of the band "Dolly".

Footage from Crim's session performance @ 5/11:

:3

Crim locked his account :(

Crim has locked his Twitter account and will delete it soon...

He might be forming his new band 👀👀👀