Messenger84

SANA Solo EU Tour 2017

why the fuck is he coming here......??? theres like 5 people who listen to vk here

Edited by Tokage

5 minutes ago, Anne Claire said:

He's probably the first vk artist to come to Latvia,wow xD

im pretttttty sure orochi at some point also did? they at least came to tallinn at some point one time

44 minutes ago, Tokage said:

why the fuck is he coming here......??? theres like 5 people who listen to vk here

I guess you have never been there..70-120 people should attend.. Russia over 100 for sure.

Edited by Messenger84

6 hours ago, Messenger84 said:

I guess you have never been there..70-120 people should attend.. Russia over 100 for sure.

just basing it on the fact that to my knowledge prior jrock concerts in estonia havent been very well-visited. i guess thats partially cuz  only "literally who"-level artists like Orochi and such bother showing up here at all, since Helsinki's like.... a €15 boat ride away. altho i guess Tallinn has the plus of having a high concentration of russians lol  so maybe it'll work out in sana's favor (well, it's a plus in this case, not in all others jej)

so far it's just 7 ppl attending on fb tho, out of which 1 is sana himself and like at least 2 other people are organization/location staff as far as i can tell

Edited by Tokage

8 hours ago, Anne Claire said:

He's probably the first vk artist to come to Latvia,wow xD

GUILD (ギルド) in 2010. I was there. And it was pretty damn wild and great. Despite these creepy fangirls who tried to steal Ryuichi's pins from his pants. For fucks sake. My team from Lithuania started to beat these girls hands but they didn't stopped. Jeeeezus. I can't forget that. ok. bye. 

Few Vkei people from Lithuania are facepalmin including me. But... Satsuki's live here was great! We have great team of fans. So I wonder what will happen now.  No mo Vk in LT plz. My little heart can't handlle it XDDDD

Edited by appl-

5 hours ago, Tokage said:

so far it's just 7 ppl attending on fb tho, out of which 1 is sana himself

i'm cackling

these tours have got to be some kind of tax loophole, there's no way he's making money from this

2 hours ago, herpes said:

i'm cackling

these tours have got to be some kind of tax loophole, there's no way he's making money from this

Who cares about money? It's all about playin that sweet eastern eu fangirl game.

9 hours ago, herpes said:

i'm cackling

My theory is this

They ( Sana, Satsuki, Adams etc. ) know some fangirl/s in the east who are well-monied enough to pay for these guys to fly over to perform and sleep on their sofabeds. The only money made comes from merch and taking the bottles of the complimentary beer from the venue to the recycling center and cashing in BIG.

I'm not sure how it is in other countries, but in Finland the venue Gloria, where all these bands go to, gets some gubment money funneled in and therefore is able to host even the most obscure events at times. Getting that venue in Tallinn probably isn't too costly either for obvious reasons.

As an aside: my favorite flop kei moment ever was when Orochi was booked to perform at a school gymnasium in Sweden. Dunno if that ever took place.

Edited by Disposable

14 hours ago, Piyu Kotodama said:

Does anyone actually care about Sana? I bet even people who go on these lives don't. 

I know few people  care about him..Yukiya, Michiru, JIN and few others. I guess you have never attended MASK or Kain gig. Believe me Sana is a great guitarist, over 15 years on stage, he knows his job.

Edited by Messenger84

4 hours ago, Messenger84 said:

I know few people  care about him..Yukiya, Michiru, JIN and few others. I guess you have never attended MASK or Kain gig. Believe me Sana is a great guitarist, over 15 years on stage, he knows his job.

Haha, you've got me wrong. I don't mean any of his personal friends. Rather about people who these lives are supposed to appeal.