Prism

Last Thing You Bought

Guest lynchisizer

Parkway Drive's Album Deep Blue... it's very good :)

82-rl7bVHvL.png

Alcatel ONETOUCH IDOL 3 5.5"

Bought this a week ago to replace my first gen Moto G LTE. For $250 unlocked budget smartphone with near premium specs, very lightly skinned stock android, and cool gimmicks such as dual front facing speakers, it sounded like a no brainer. However, I noticed glitches and bugs within phone that forced me to return it. Whenever I play music, the audio tends to glitch out for a millisecond after every min in both speakers AND headphones. Also, it seems the phone doesn't like to stick with the choices I pick within the developers option. But worst of all, it's stuck on android lollipop version 5.0.2 which tends to have memory leak problems and other bugs in the software. Their customer support was barely any help and when I found out the phone's next software update would be skipping version 5.1 and will update to marshmallow in the next 8 months, I was like UH NOPE! Even my Moto G is updated with the latest lollipop version, too bad motorola won't update this old phone to android marshmallow. Such a shame because I really wanted to like the Alcatel ONETOUCH IDOL 3. It had everything I ever wanted in a budget smartphone; 1080p display with vibrant colors, front facing stereo speakers, expandable storage, great battery life, thin & light, 2 gigs of RAM, decent enough camera, almost no bloatware, and THAT PRICE! Too bad off brand phone companies like this don't have a close relationship with google, meaning software updates are less likely. So yep, returned the phone. :(

Looks like I'll be sticking with my old Moto G.

Protip for those who are looking into pure stock android phones with consistent updates: Google and Motorola phones are the best bet.

I'm really thinking about going with the 2015 version of Moto G. The new Nexus phones have 2 or 3 major missing features that's preventing me to buy it.

I got a Hario V60 and my first pour could have been the worst in human history, so in future I'll try to watch the youtube tutorial before and not after doing anything. The top tier coffee beans rectified a lot and that strange berry taste coffee can have came through even if the after taste is a little filter papery. 

Got a PS Vita roughly 2 weeks ago and have been playing the shit out of Taiko no Tatsujin and Project Diva f (more like replaying it since I've beat the Eng ver. on PS3). 

Since the console is arguably "dead" in the U.S, I was able to grab mine with a 64gb card and a extended battery housing for cheap on Ebay.
Since the Vita is still alive and well (sorta) in Japan, I've been using it has my Rhythm game/J-RPG machine and it's def. been worth it. 

I also got a bunch of "the Raid." goods from their 10/25 live (CDs, DVDs, and a towel) to be shipped soon.

I'd preload it on your console if I were you, it takes a while to install.

I'm getting the Pip-Boy Edition tomorrow, but because my not-so-smart ex-boyfriend is still unknowingly game sharing with my console which results in me receiving all his digitally purchased games for free (it has been like this for a year now, I don't think he'll ever change his settings), I have it pre-installed now and I can probably start playing in about an hour.

Got this off a website called "vinyl loop". Never heard of them but I dig it. Some good punk/rock/garage band goodness in the 80's/90's style (on a cool clear vinyl to boot).

IMG_20151110_155400_zpsk4vcajlo.jpg

That looks sexy

Halo 5 on Xbox One + Collector "LOCK" Wireless Controller

Fallout 4 On Xbox One + Guide Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Edition Collector

Stereo headset for Xbox One

Samsung Galaxy S6

Tee shirt, bonnet & poster from french reggae band DANAKIL, at their live at 06.11.2015