Prism

Last Thing You Bought

bought a few nds/3ds games to have them in my collection even though i'm not a collector myself...

gJtRLYp.jpg

still waiting until CAPCOM bastards announce a physical release of PW: AA - Dual Destinies. digital games are fucking shit, not even interested in buying them.

This, and this.
I'm discovering myself a new passion for artbooks. When I've seen the package, I was like "dafuq!! It's fucking big!!". It's my first Amazon reconditioned stuff, and it's pretty good.
I'm currently playing the related game (and the reboot is so amazing, can't wait for Rise of the TR in november!).
And for the rest, it's my first guide, I've never bought a guide before! But apparently it's a must-buy, it's consistent, and it contains the full MGS story, and I wanted to read it again (it's still confusing for me and all these characters ;-;).

329306IMG2903.jpg694005IMG2905.jpg

lol This is awesome! Where did you get it? I want one for my anatomical studies :D

I got it at CVS , they had a bunch of animal skeletons out for Halloween decorations! I'm not sure if it's completely anatomically correct since it's a decoration but I'm definitely using it for an art project at some point.

I got it at CVS , they had a bunch of animal skeletons out for Halloween decorations! I'm not sure if it's completely anatomically correct since it's a decoration but I'm definitely using it for an art project at some point.

Still, it's pretty cool :) I am looking for a more less realistic dummy. But those seem to be fucking expensive >_<

Btw, what motion range does this one have? It looks poseable.

Still, it's pretty cool :) I am looking for a more less realistic dummy. But those seem to be fucking expensive >_<

Btw, what motion range does this one have? It looks poseable.

I would bet they would be expensive... I hope you manage to find a good one though! and it's actually not very poseable at all, which saddens me deeply because I figured it would be when I got it... The only things that move are the jaw and the tail, and even the tail only wiggles a bit. It's still cute though, so oh well!

veng_sodimm_angle_1.png

Got two 8 GB sticks for my laptop for a total of 24 GB of onboard RAM.
I kinda needed some for video rendering and a bit of gimp work, but it became a bit more imperative recently
since Win 10 is going bonkers with my memory and Chrome/Chromium are being RAM hogs. 

It's a bit overkill now, but maybe I can use it for a VM or a Ramdisk (idk what I would use with a Ramdisk though).