Prism

Last Thing You Bought

Oh, Jesus. Syndicate is already out? I haven't even finished Black Flag yet.

Noo, just this pre order that i bought today (Comes with big poster only), the game gonna be released in october :D

I dont finsh too black flag hahaha

I'd have to go with the truffle fries.

All the other ones taste more or less the same, and not very good at that. They faintly taste like what they're named after, but I mean, I'd rather just have the real thing.

To be honest though, I'm not really crazy about any of them. The truffle fries don't taste particularly unique so I don't think it really deserves to be its own flavor. It tastes like sour cream and onions with garlic. : |

oV8vNNZ.jpg

bought me some mtn dew and dr pepper from a smuggler since we dont have these extremely delicious beverages in stores here :/ he basically robbed me with its price but i love this shit and couldnt resist to buy it anyway. i would buy more of mtn dew but he only had 10 cans so ;__; 

sirenartbook0.jpgsirenartbook1.jpg

Siren 2 Official Art Book.  It has more images of sceneries and backgrounds than I thought it would, which of course is still nice~

dengekiplaystation200chara.jpg

Dengeki Playstation magazine including the top 200 characters in memory of Playstation's 20th year anniversary!! : DD

dengekiplaystation200chara.jpg

Dengeki Playstation magazine including the top 200 characters in memory of Playstation's 20th year anniversary!! : DD

Minato <3

that first cat and the one on second line, who are?

Ordering three release from 極楽浄土 (gokurakujodo) :

仏オーバードライブ mini album live limited

日本史B mini album live limited

1UP mini album live limited

The cat is Toro Inoue from Doko Demo Issho, and are you talking about the one next to it??

That's Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy VII.

Toro Inoue looks really like a PSOne character based on his layout.

I know Cloud xD

I was actually talking about on the second line's cat (horizontal), I don't specified correctly xD

Toro Inoue looks really like a PSOne character based on his layout.

I know Cloud xD

I was actually talking about on the second line's cat (horizontal), I don't specified correctly xD

Yeah, I was like wait...but everyone knows Cloud, haha, sorry for the misunderstanding! >.<

Anyway, the cat on the second line is Airou from the Monster Hunter series. I've never played it before though.

Also, Toro Inoue made his first appearance on the PS1~ =3

I'm on vacation (without my nishutari's, mood: :-x), so I bought tons of shit, clothes, accessories etc.

Each year at xmas, I get gift tickets from my company, so with it I bought an Xbox One + AC Unity (FarCry 4 is from Amazon; I'm glad I've waited for it so now I got it for the XB1 and the integral version). The next step will be to put an HDD to the machine, the games are so heavy! I still find this unbelievable, that you have to install heavy shit to play. nope.
Aaaand I pre-ordered Syndicate too. the Steelbook version from Amazon. And I really want to buy Halo Master Chief Collection, but I've never played Halo before so idk.

461026IMG2822.jpg

My mum is still mad at me for choosing to buy an XB1, she finds it useless as fuck, and doesn't understand my love for gaming.

^ Have you already looked into possible HDDs for your One? I am contemplating to purchase one as well as my system is full for about 85%, but I'm wondering what would run smoothly between both my One and my PC. I don't want to have to configure the drive each time I switch between my systems. Personally I am looking at 1,5TB HDDs around (or below) the €100,- range.

edit: Okay, I went ahead and purchased two Seagate 2TB HDDs for €156,- together, as they were on sale and it likely isn't possible to purchase one drive for both my PC and my One, after all. One for my PC, and one for my One. Flawless connection (the drive is USB 3.0, so on my PC the transfers will run slowly as I don't have a 3.0 gate, but I am used to this) and flawless plug-and-play installation. It's entirely charged by the device it's connected to, so there are no large and wonky batteries connected either. On my Xbox the only thing I had to do was plug it in, change its name, and format it to where I could store games on it, this took about one minute in total. I haven't tried installing games on it yet as I literally just got home, but so far, so good.