Prism

Last Thing You Bought

BLOWING MONEY ON AMAZON 

Bandai Tamashii Nations Itachi Uchiha "Naruto Shippuden" Action Figure

91IVOu67R7L._SL1500_.jpg

TruForce Collectibles Designer Series X "Megaman X" Action Figure
81PrLExH5HL._SL1500_.jpg

Itachi comes in on Sunday and I'll get the X figure next week sometime <3

this book i can't wait for it to arrive omg im shook and a big fuckin nerdSo Pretty / Very Rotten: Comics and Essays on Lolita Fashion and Cute CultureBOUNDLESS by Jillian Tamaki, the second Kase-san book, Girls Last Tour, Delicious in Dungeon and theeessssseeeeee

Edited by returnal

1440 tea bags! (yorkshire Tea - Hard water)

:music2::music2:

Also bought a Huawei Mate 9 but that was about two weeks ago. didnt have a nano sim so I had to wait 3 days for one to arrive from my ISP as I was working and couldnt make it to one of their stores :( 

If I could buy the entirety of Zara's pant and shirt dress collections I would in a heartbeat. We didn't have one of these stores near me until a couple months ago and it's still a several hour drive from my house. I bought some cute dresses and a shirt. 

Also, we don't have Lush where I live (same as Zara, the closest Lush is several hours driving distance, but they've been contemplating expanding to here as well). So bought some of the pumpkin bubble bars, a bath bomb, and the Sleepy lotion... which I didn't plan to but... I loved it too much. Plus it doesn't irritate my eczema! I put a little bit on my face though and I'm unsure if I'm having a reaction to it or from wearing makeup for almost  a week straight.

Some books :) "13 steps to become magic", "Rob into your brain", some golden-black playing cards.. yeah, it was some stuff, as I remember

Some mango. Don't freak out: this isn't a haul, but an abstract (with some exceptions) of what I bought in the second half of the last year.

20180103_185204.jpg

Some animu. I want to buy this one too, but I have to watch it to make sure I get into it.

20180103_190342.jpg

Fidget toys. They have been ordered on June last year and arrived on fucking October. Bought them on Gearbest (that is: China). They're red because it's my favorite color.

20180103_185532.jpg

DTRtiNeXcAAqUEm.jpg

don't plan on buying mp100 again

never got too far into tg:re due to laziness so this is gonna be fresh

Edited by Chi