Prism

Last Thing You Bought

CtjUDXyUEAA8AID.jpg

my clippers and blades came in! The dremel is actually a gift from my grandma, but the rest I bought.

Im so excited, I don't have to use the store's clippers anymore now that I have my own!

Let's see... two chocolate bars, a giant bag of skittles, a giant bag of mint toffees and 4 redbulls because one of my jobs requires it.

Titanfall 2 for PC

I told myself that I would never pre-order video games, but after seeing the discount on green man gaming website, I'm gonna have to eat those words. D:

The Dirty Youth - Red Light Fix

This albums is kinda hard to find (not on sale anymore on their webshop, not available via Amazon (seller); I had to pass via the marketplace (Amazon), and strangely the same seller wouldn't send it to France if I ordered via .co.uk while he strangely could in .fr , what a nonsense xD). Anw, I've placed my order in .fr, the standard edition since the special deluxe edition is nowhere to be found today.
Look what I've got, the super deluxe edition lmao! If you've seen my reaction when I've opened the package 8D I literally screamed x'D

167193IMG2016110718363501.jpg

On 11/7/2016 at 9:46 AM, eiheartx said:

The Dirty Youth - Red Light Fix

This albums is kinda hard to find (not on sale anymore on their webshop, not available via Amazon (seller); I had to pass via the marketplace (Amazon), and strangely the same seller wouldn't send it to France if I ordered via .co.uk while he strangely could in .fr , what a nonsense xD). Anw, I've placed my order in .fr, the standard edition since the special deluxe edition is nowhere to be found today.
Look what I've got, the super deluxe edition lmao! If you've seen my reaction when I've opened the package 8D I literally screamed x'D

Don't know who they are, but that's a cool story! Always a nice surprise to get more than you hoped for.

copped a 2DS and it came in the mail yesterday

a friend gave me her 3DS for free couple of years ago bc the wireless didn't work and i was meaning to get a working DS for a while but only got around to it now. it's so... liberating! breathes a bit more life into new leaf and HHD now that i'm not just stuck in my own world