Prism

Last Thing You Bought

On 4/26/2016 at 4:05 PM, doombox said:

Preorders for May. So excited~

Issues - Headspace (Aqua Blue in Ultra Clear Vinyl)
Dance Gavin Dance - Tree City Sessions (Double LP Half Oxblood/Half Beer Vinyl)

OHHHHHHHHHHHH

Those look freaking SEXY

eths. - ankaa [limited edition box set]

I know, I said on a thread earlier I gave up on this band. But this album gives me hope and totally blow my expectations. Their best effort since Tératologie (ofc this album is still their best, it's hard already to beat that but ankaa is definitely close). I'll just intentionally forgot they've released the bland III earlier. :) Ofc it still has some flaws (I know them since the beginning so I can see/hear these things), but they are back on the right track (and thank god THANK GOD, no more clean vocals everywhere, they're using it again with parcimony and to actually add a value to the song; not like III where it's everywhere yolo jdc, it makes me just want to puke, it's just not them).

Comes with a nice packaging, a digipack with an amazing booklet, a live DVD, and stuff. It was worth the price (28€ fyi) xD

Really sorry for the wall of text.

If you don't know them yet and you're curious about this -french, yay!- band, check this song and absorb the ambiance , or this one (they are more ambiance in this song than the entire album III xDDD).

559796IMG2016042914345601.jpg

3 hours ago, Ikki said:

I got my Gundam ZZ and Gundam X DVDs today as well as Dai-Guard.  Thanks Rightstuf!

Let me know how the footage quality is and the subtitle translations for Gundam X. I might order a copy myself.

19 hours ago, Flame-X said:

Let me know how the footage quality is and the subtitle translations for Gundam X. I might order a copy myself.

I haven't compared the scripts to the Central Anime fansub of Gundam X, but the footage quality is only a little sharper than the CA fansubs.  Other than that, the footage mastering looks like it is from the early 2000s.  I expected that as it hasn't been released on blu-ray in Japan and I believe it didn't get the HD DVD release that most of the Gundam franchise has received in the late 2000s.  If you have downloaded the Central Anime fansub, I would skip the Gundam X DVDs unless you really have to have an official release of it.

Edited by Ikki

My graphics card died recently so I had to buy a replacement for it (GeForce GTX 980 Ti) that set me back so much this month I couldn't buy much of anything else except some Game of Thrones shot glasses for my girlfriend's brother's birthday. :blob:

4 hours ago, SUBLIMINAL said:

My graphics card died recently so I had to buy a replacement for it (GeForce GTX 980 Ti) that set me back so much this month I couldn't buy much of anything else except some Game of Thrones shot glasses for my girlfriend's brother's birthday. :blob:

damn you dropped the money for that beast? (970 here) Really though you should have waited a little longer since pascal is coming in the next month or two... even if you weren't gonna buy one of the pascal cards the price on the 900 series is for sure gonna get a cut once the new cards are released.

On 29/04/2016 at 3:00 PM, eiheartx said:

eths. - ankaa [limited edition box set]

559796IMG2016042914345601.jpg

did you think you can make a rip for me ?

Just pre order Dir en Grey new single :

Utabumi [w/ DVD (Premium Live), Limited Edition]

Since Urban Decay is changing their lipstick formula again, I bought a few tubes of the ones that I was running low on (Anarchy, Matte Bittersweet, and Sheer Shame).  

KI2ul9Bl.jpg?1

I also got my new Wacom Intuos drawing tablet to replace my 8 year old Wacom Bamboo tablet.

CUqXHPtl.jpg

514eI1H2IEL._SX522_.jpg

Returned my nifty fifty and bought a Canon 40mm f2.8 pancake lens instead from ebay. White version was cheaper than the black one so that's what I went with.

img_20160512_082740.jpg

And here's what it looks like attached to my GH3. This makes things a lot easier to travel.

chyips_zpsfhlzrdb2.jpg

Honey Butter Chips from Korea!

Apparently at one point they were so out-of-stock that people were paying $50 a bag. 

After trying a bag, I can't say I'd pay even $5 a bag.